Raas 89

Shi Qing was cured and he was cured by his own snake sperm host.

If this is said when the two people just met, Shi Qing can only oh, huh, huh, huh, huh.

But now, the tears he has touched are all screaming.

Hey, who dares to say that his host is a snake disease? His home is so good! Who dares to say that his home is ruthless? His host is so gentle and so intimate, so touching.

When Qing Qing wiped his tears, he swayed the strange treasures on the ground, and suddenly felt that he was too happy, and the happy ones could not move the huge jade bed of three meters in diameter!

Emma, ​​big big, Emma, ​​heavy, good value!

This is not an ordinary jade bed. It has a warm and delicate appearance, a good feel, and a wonderful texture. It is not only uncomfortable to sleep, but also can change with your body shape, and it will always fit your various sleeping positions. The important thing is that it is warm in winter and cool in summer. If you want to be hot, you will get hot. If you want to cool, you will be cool, and if you sleep on it, you can improve your cultivation.

Really can't be more praised!

It's a pity that the diameter of three meters is really big, and it can't be placed in the system space. When Shi Qing's thoughts changed, he moved to him and Qin's bedroom. After the bed of red smoke texture was laid, it became perfect. It is.

Everything was put into the system space, and Shi Qing went to the side of the dog with his dog's legs.

Qin Mo looked at him like this, smiled and said: "Give me medicine."

When Shi Qing heard it, his face began to burn.

As early as he was cured by the host, he even went to the system store and bought a variety of drugs, both for internal use and external use.

Shi Qing is now a grandfather, not only bought a lot of recovery remedies, but also bought a repaired scar at a high price.

However, the repair of scars is external application, Shi Qing naturally unshirkable to take over this arduous work.

At the beginning, when I saw these scars, he couldn't feel distressed. The chest and back were all knife wounds. When he thought that this was what he made, he would have a heart and a pain.

Careful and meticulous application of medicine, Shi Qing is pure in mind, good attitude, indirectly still very annoyed and remorseful, it is all kinds of sadness and sadness.

The knife wound was concentrated in the upper body. After all the wipes were finished, Shi Qing was relieved, but when he looked down, he saw the small tent on the host pants.

The same man, where can't understand.

Shi Qing coughed and thought that there was a wound on the host. Although it seemed to be fine, it was still a lot of rest. It had already been done before, or... still don't be so embarrassed...

He hasn't left yet. Qin Mo took his hand and put it on the tent.

"Xiao Qing."

"Ok."

"I am a little tired."

Shi Qing tears: his home has not completely recovered, it is not good for him!

Qin Mo held his hand and moved a few times: "You move, okay?"

Shi Qing is full of guilt, the host said a word, where is the bad possibility?

So as the movement of Qin Mo moved, now Shi Qing is also 'experienced', and he still has some experience with this matter. Seriously and touched and kissed, he found that the tent is bigger.