Raas chapter 25

Yier...Yalike's exclusive sub-beast?

It was reasonable to say that a beastman holding his own sub-beast was nothing but normal, but this sweet princess carry was certainly enviable you know!

At least Erha, who was off to the side and looking at them thought, You cute sub-beast, why do you have to be over there, brother really wants to hug you...

However, their gazes all fell on Yalike, who was behaving very unusually compared to recently.

Everyone knew Yalike would only speak about how annoying Yier was, and that he behaved in a cold and detached manner towards him. Especially with Aimiya around, Yalike had gone more than a year without seeing Yier.

Not to mention such a sweet embrace, he had not even given him a single meaningful glance.

All of the tribe's beastmen could not bear to see that treatment. Unfortunately, Yalike was very powerful and had high status within the tribe. In addition, Yier never complained, and even kept saying that Yalike was a good man. That made it truly difficult for outsiders to say anything.

As for the existence of Aimiya, the other beastmen had ended up turning a blind eye. That was even though, in the beastman world, the beastmen were highly loyal to their sub-beasts.

However, Yalike was truly under unique circumstances. He had already reached adulthood at an earlier time, while Yier had not grown past adolescence. Every few days, adult beastmen would have to experience a type of primitive restlessness. A sub-beast could not understand the feeling, but the beastmen were extremely aware of it.

That kind of wild and crazy heat that they were incapable of suppressing, it was honestly unbearable.

The more powerful the beast was, the more aggressive their restlessness would be. The fact that Yalike could tolerate it without going mad showed that his endurance was extraordinary.

Perhaps it was precisely because he had been bearing it for so long that Aimiya's appearance was like his last straw to clutch at. Aimiya swiftly captured Yalike's heart. He was a mature and beautiful sub-beast, very good at understanding others—like a beautiful flower. Yalike had always had an extremely conceited mentality, and he felt that such a high-level sub-beast should belong to him.

At this moment, it seemed like Yalike had completely abandoned the Aimiya who was worn out and trodden on.

The beastmen were too astonished!

So...what exactly happened?

Qin Mo saw all the animals when they arrived, but his expression did not reveal any surprise. He had received some of Yalike's memories, so he naturally knew of the people in front of him.

He held Shi Qing and while striding away he commanded, "Put them in the prison."

It was not until Qin Mo left that the other beastmen regained their senses.

After a moment they all became aware that, behind where they had been focused, there was actually another beastman!

He was completely unfamiliar—not a beastman of the Yassin Tribe!

It was a gigantic eagle.

The huge polar bear strode forward and then transformed into his human form while looking down at the bird.

He examined the giant eagle carefully until he located a hexagonal imprint beneath the feathers on its side; he was from the Kro Tribe! He was actually a beastman of the Kro Tribe!

The giant eagle's throat was torn, but the strength used had been just right. Although it was seemingly drenched with blood, it still retained its final breath; it was not completely killed.