Raas chapter 31

At night, Qin Mo really took Shi Qing for a walk around the tribe two full times.

However, at that moment Shi Qing was still a little furball. All he could do was stretch out and yawn, the moonlight casting its pale glow on his fur. He actually wanted to let it shine down on his belly, but considering that lying on his back will expose a few tiny secrets...Thus, he gathered his moral integrity and laid on his belly obediently.

With such a small body, he was naturally unable to guide the beastmen to prepare new dishes.

However, Shi Qing also had another plan. He intended to leave some finished delicacies around in this world and open up the sense of taste of the beastmen for development. Then they would realize that 'there is such delicious food in the world, this dry bread these pickles are truly sub par'. They could learn the truth.

In fact, this was enough. After all, if they could make bread and pickles, they should not be ignorant about cooking. The most likely issue was that they were so busy fighting one another all day long and competing for resources that they did not have the time to develop their food very much. The foods they currently made lasted well in storage and were easy to carry, so it made sense that they would be widely promoted.

As time passed the beastmen grew accustomed to those foods. They were reduced to nothing more than a way to ensure that their stomachs were full. Shi Qing believed that as long as they had a little inspiration, smart sub-beasts would certainly be able to open up a new world.

However, this meant that their walk was not very useful.

At least it served to further wash Yalike's reputation white, so it was not in vain.

He spent the whole day dealing with the tribe's business. When, with great difficulty, he could finally rest, he still did not neglect to take a walk beneath the moon with his lover...

Their chief was indeed a good beastman! Yier was going to be so happy now!

Shi Qing merely wanted to chuckle.

After they had gone for a walk and then returned, Shi Qing had successfully fallen asleep. It was strange to say that he had not been so greedy in the past, but these days he was just lying around like a pig. He only ate and slept, then slept and ate—it was like he could not exercise any control over himself.

He did not even realize that at the end of the walk, Qin Mo did not head back to the dirt hut, but instead entered the prison.

Once he walked into the prison, the damp, gloomy and cold atmosphere assaulted his senses. Furthermore, it was accompanied by the heavy stench of blood. Once Qin Mo walked down further, he could slowly begin to hear the sounds of whipping, followed by the utterances of many insults, as well as a feeling of sorrow so powerful he could almost taste it.

He turned a corner and was immediately greeted by quite the scene.

The area was a simple and crude interrogation room. It was gloomy, with only a single white crystal light shining down, giving everything a sinister and frightening appearance. In the middle, a man with ragged clothing was laid out on the torture rack and it seemed that he was already on his last breath. His robust body was filled with lash marks and brand marks.

When the man saw who had entered, he looked up at him furiously, "Yalike! You sure have guts to think of killing me! If I die, you..."

He had not even finished spouting out those provocative words before the one torturing him had struck him across the face with the whip.

Qin Mo reached out, gestured to stop, before slowly making his way down. His neat and tidy clothes, tall and straight figure, clear and handsome complexion, graceful and unhurried pace; everything was inharmonious with this filthy place. Even so, he walked in calmly and seemed to fill the room with an even more powerfully dark feeling.