Raas chapter 42

When Lord Nan Xiang heard the name Qin Mo, he was completely stunned for a moment. A flash of strong hatred crossed his eyes, but it could not hide the dread that also appeared.

It was Qin Mo's fault. He had both lost most of his cultivation, as well as having his bones and muscles destroyed. How could the Magnificent Leader of the Xuan Ming Sect actually be reduced to that degree because of another?

So, now that evil star was at it again. He actually destroyed the Shang Li Mountain Range and ruined his foundation! Thinking of all that, he could not help shaking from head to toe with hatred, resentment, and some fear. His state of mind was so tangled and complicated that he nearly went mad.

A cold snort echoed, and Lord Nan Xiang suddenly snapped out of it. When he saw the forbidding leader's look, he immediately reverted to a yes-man.

Qin Mo was dreadful, but compared to the person standing before him, he was not even worth mentioning.

Right up to the present, he did not even know that person's name, and even his appearance was difficult to distinguish. Lord Nan Xiang's name was also very private, but when it came to the man before him, he could not even perceive his cultivation level. It was clearly deep and unmeasurable......

He was somewhat apprehensive. Although he did not know how that person was related to Qin Yue, he had demanded him to bring him back to life, so he must have some usefulness. However, that matter had been met with complete failure. In any event, Qin Yue could not longer be revived.

Lord Nan Xiang was very scared. Shang Li had already been destroyed, if he lost the opportunity to restore his cultivation, how could he be any good later on?

He was originally very nervous, but heard the man say, "Since Qin Mo is alive, Qin Yue is worthless."

Lord Nan Xiang's heart was tight.

"But after all, you managed to completely fail at this task. In order to make amends, you will have to seek out that thing for me, then I can help you restore your cultivation."

Lord Nan Xiang was happy at first, but once he saw how things were, he was alarmed within his heart.

The magic artifact that he wanted was actually the Soul Locking Mirror!

Where could he begin? Where should he even search in order to find it?

When he saw the man's face coloured with distress, the man snorted again and then proceeded to explain, "It is in the Thousand Woods Secret Border, you have three days to go and fetch it."

Lord Nan Xiang accepted his order and departed. Mo Yan, who was left alone, smiled sinisterly. Lu Jiuyuan that useless guy, didn't even use that top-notch cultivation furnace, really a delightful surprise.

***

Although Shi Qing had been unable to understand what his fellow host was twisted up by, fortunately he was now an expert with countless tricks for dealing with a psychopath. He ran his hand along his hair, spoke a few good words, and met any demands (with a metaphorical handshake)......After a few cycles, Qin Mo's frame of mind had somewhat improved.

Shi Qing hurried along the whole journey, and finally got his host to settle into a better mood. However, he did not dare to happily praise the triple-headed gun any further. It seemed to make Qin Mo quite unhappy.

Shi Qing mulled things over. It was probably that the triple-headed gun belonged to the host, yet Shi Qing had always stared at it and coveted it. That made his host dissatisfied?

Consequently, he very consciously ignored the weapon. Although he really wanted to hug it to himself while he slept.

Triple-headed gun: ...big pervert!