Raas chapter 55

The bigger the expectations, the greater the disappointment.

With such amazing results revealed in the first phase, don't even mention Shi Qing and Qi Lu, even the people outside were all waiting hopefully.

Then, unexpectedly, the results of the second and third phase were delayed.

It was the first time that had ever happened.

No matter what level the dimension was, the results would always be announced as soon as they were identified. The more outstanding the dimension was, the less they would want to hide it. The level of one's dimension dictated a person's status in this world. It was an aura of glory, and with it came an endless amount of power and wealth. Nobody would want to hide that at all.

Shi Qing and Qi Lu sat in the assessment room and watched the short five second video over and over again.

Qi Lu did not say a word, but Shi Qing's mind worked fast. Xia Nuo had a lot of knowledge within his memories, and after he had combed through practically everything, they pointed out a single fact to him.

Qi Zimo's dimension was a useless dimension!

Just like with Yan Qi's dimension that was filled with hurricanes, Qi Zimo's dimension was filled with a chaotic mass of elemental impacts. It was a dimension in which no living being could exist...

Comparing the two, the sturdy probe could still survive within Yan Qi's dimension, and could even conduct field surveys. However, Qi Zimo's dimension was far too violent. With the current technology, no machine would be able to last more than a minute within his dimension. With a space of at least a hundred thousand square meters, a minute was too short to be able to survey anything practical.

That was also the root cause for the assessor's delay in appraising Qi Zimo's dimension.

Even though it appeared to be a useless dimension, there was no real data to support that fact after all. They could not just jump to conclusions.

Yet, if it couldn't be surveyed, then it could only be judged as useless...

The room was silent, but Shi Qing stood up abruptly and looked towards the assessor, asking, "Can you postpone the assessment? We will try to find equipment that can survey his dimension!"

As soon as he said that, Qi Lu turned towards him, and then echoed Shi Qing's words.

With Qi Lu's identity, it was not an excessive request. The assessors could work around the rules, and what's more, they also prayed that a genius space carrier could be born in their own region!

Even so, things could not be dragged on for too long. After all, there were many troublesome procedures that still had to go on such as arranging his enrollment, reporting, and registration. For those reasons, they had to give them a time limit. "Four days, if you can't find a way in four days, we will have to note down the assessment in our records."

Four days was a tight schedule, but it was still better than nothing at all. Shi Qing nodded in agreement.

Without further ado, the two left the room. Qi Lu held Shi Qing back, and after some hesitation, he still decided to say, "Don't tell Xiao Mo for now."

After all, Qi Zimo was still young, so he was afraid that he would not be able to take it when struck with such a blow.

He thought that Shi Qing would agree with his suggestion, but he never would have thought that the youth would look back at him, and firmly refuse, "We have to tell him."

Qi Lu was slightly stunned.

Shi Qing continued on, "We have to tell him everything, he has the right to know. We'll work hard in these four days, and even after these four days past, we still can't give up, but we can't hide it from him. If he ends up finding out from someone else, then it would be even harder to take for Xiao Mo."