Raas chapter 15

When he heard Qin Mo's words, Shi Qing suppressed the fear in his heart and looked at the final glass cylinder. He observed it carefully and found that he was familiar with the bloody face contained within.

Was this really the runaway experimental subject that just fled? Did he honestly run all the way to this remote location, just to climb into a big glass container? Do you think you can bluff your way out of this if you pretend to be a corpse? Don't be so naive, zombie.

Wait a minute...Shi Qing suddenly discovered that something was wrong. The experimental subject obviously lost one leg, but at this moment, it seemed like it had grown back?

Was it possible that the experimental subject could repair its body so rapidly? Was that monster hiding that kind of ability?

Shi Qing was apprehensive. The next second, the glass cracked and then shattered completely. It was reminiscent of a sand castle collapsing as the tide rushed in and engulfed it. Tiny shards of glass burst out and rained down like hail; brilliant but dangerous. Qin Mo and Li Su both retreated quickly. They managed to dodge the large pieces of glass debris, but they were still inadvertently wounded, as evidenced by various small, bloody cuts.

Shi Qing's heart was gloomy. Although the broken glass shards were sharp and hard, in reality they were unable to cause any serious harm. However, the commotion that they created was enough of a distraction for the experimental subject to escape.

Shi Qing anticipated that Qin Mo would not be careless. He watched as the man quickly raised his hand and fired off a shot at the fast-moving figure without hesitation.

The bullets tore through the air that was filled with the shimmer of shattered glass debris, homing in on the experimental subject that was desperately trying to escape.

The speed of the experimental subject was indeed excessive. Even though it only had a few thousandths of a second to react, it managed to leap before the bullet struck. It escaped a fatal injury because of that movement, and the bullet struck it in the calf.

For regular humans, a calf injury would greatly reduce their mobility, but the experimental subject did not have any such detriment. Its speed did not diminish; it seemed like there was no injury at all.

Qin Mo clearly saw the outcome, but he was not worried at all. He fired off several more shots and a maniacal smile slowly bloomed on his face.

In the system space, Qin Mo did not purchase many bullets, but he spent a lot of money to buy several exploding bullets. As long as they were shot into the body, they would cause an explosion from the inside. The zombies did not know pain, so that could not be a limiting factor. However, if the lower half of its body were to disappear, how could it go anywhere?

Bang...

The explosion of the bullets resulted in the spread of flames. The strong scent of smoke blended with the acrid odour of blood and gunpowder. The overall smell was extremely pungent and the scene that accompanied it was very disturbing to look at directly.

By this time, the timid Shi Qing had already redirected his line of sight away from the horrible scene. With this shift, he unexpectedly glimpsed Leng Lin jump down from the tunnel entrance.

Leng Lin stared at the experimental subject with a soft look in his eyes. Perhaps because he assumed that no one saw him, his eyes shifted to display a look of intense wrath. It almost appeared as if his pupils had ignited and become red hot. He clenched his fists tightly, as if he was trying to suppress his emotions. By the next moment, he had calmed down and wore his usual calm, serious look.