Raas 66

After talking about Qin Mo, he took advantage of him to take care of him, comfortably touched his back and said: "Nothing, how is it."

When Shi Qing was confused, he couldn’t keep up with the rhythm. Is this a hug between brothers? Why is he going to have a burst of heart? This is not normal!

His movements have not changed, but the tentative opening whispers: "Three brothers?"

Because the softer voice in the morning drifted into the ear is an absolute enjoyment, but at the moment, the body of Qin Mo is slightly stiff.

The next moment, he fiercely opened the distance between the two, the original soft black scorpion fell to the freezing point in an instant, the silk tenderness and pets are also blown away by the cold wind, disappeared.

He stared at Shi Qing, almost a word and asked: "Who am I?"

Shi Qing did not know what was going on. I couldn’t understand why there was a sudden change in the style of painting. It’s obvious that it’s just like Wing Chun, how can it be cold in the second?

However, he has always been an instinctive creature, doubtful in his head, but does not prevent him from answering: "Ye Mo."

When I heard the name, the black air picked up and the surrounding air was colder.

When Shi Qing shrinks his neck, he knows that this person is angry, but... Why is it angry? Can you give me a hint? He used to think that his IQ was quite enough. How to die is a waiver!

He was afraid that he had just been born again and was killed, so he whispered: "Brother?"

Shi Qing originally wanted to show weakness, but did not expect that this careful soft and low call completely made his brother ill.

Originally, the two men were sitting face to face. At this moment, Qin Mo went straight to him. When Qing Qing could bear it, fortunately, the bed was behind, and he simply lay down. He thought that this would be done. Who knows him? The brother was too sick, and he looked at him for a while, then lowered his head and buried it in his neck.

Shi Qing is really caught off guard!

The itch on the neck can't be done, and he can't get rid of it, and Qin Mo is smelling the side of it. When he wants to open his clothes, Shi Qing is completely hairy.

What is this?

When he was holding his clothes, he was glaring at him.

The murderer seems to have recovered a little reason and looked at him and said, "I want to confirm."

Shi Qing: "What do you confirm?"

"Confirm that you are mine."

Shi Qing: "..." This! what does this mean!

Also lost today's Shiqing is not Wuxia Amon, the physical strengthening of 100,000 points is not a joke, although still can not stay in the main, but the good is not so weak.

He did not let go of his pajamas when he died.

However, in fact, Qin Mo also calmed down at this time. At first, I thought it was the wrong person, but after listening to it so many times, my heart is already very sure. Because of the contract, he is very familiar with the taste of Shi Qing, especially the body of this world is especially sensitive to the sense of smell, so he is easier to distinguish.