Raas 76

Qin Mo locked him in his arms, and the intensity of the hug was so great that even a trace of distance could not be tolerated. Tightly, forceful, like to put his whole person into his body.

Shi Qing did not resist a bit, he was held by him.

When he did not restore his memory, he was afraid of fear and even wanted to escape.

But when everything was up, he miraculously calmed down.

This man was a demon who came out of the abyss from the beginning. He never disguised it, and he showed it to him. It can be said that no one in the world knows Qin Mo better than him. At this time, he is afraid of timidity. Is it too late?

But really can't let Qin Mo go on like this again.

In the end, what is destroyed is definitely not the whole world.

But he himself.

Shi Qing took a deep breath, reached out and gently stroked his back, soft, serious and patiently stroked from top to bottom.

This regular touch made Qin Qian's excessively strong hugs relax, and Shi Qing's own heart slowly calmed down.

Half a ring, he finally spoke.

"Qin Mo, I have restored my memory."

"Ok, I know."

"After completing this task, are we taking a break for a while?"

"it is good."

"Qin Mo."

"Ok?"

"I like you."

The soft voice and soft words dissipated the heart of Qin Mo for a moment, and made his body tight.

"I lost my memory, but I have not forgotten you. In this world, when I first saw you, I was moved. I only liked you in just one day."

"Qin Mo, I have not forgotten you, and I can't forget you."

The original soothing embrace has increased the strength. Qin Mo did not speak, but the breath on the neck of Shi Qing was unconsciously aggravated.

Shi Qing still caressed his back without hesitation, and the voice became softer and softer: "Qin Mo, I will not leave you, never will."

Then he increased his tone, repeated, and promised: "I don't want to leave you, but I can't live without you." So, please don't be afraid anymore.

The low-pitched voice came from above and seemed to be trying to suppress: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

"I know."

"You have no chance to repent."

"Never regret."

A sentence of pressing, without hesitation and decisive answer, in this strange place, he spread the whole heart.

Qin Mo finally relaxed his strength. He opened the distance between the two people and looked straight into the face. He saw a pair of beautiful eyes with no impurities.

The feelings in that are sincere, there is no sham, and at the same time, people are straightforward.

When Shi Qing looked at him, his eyes were not stunned, and then he opened his mouth slightly and said the deepest words in his heart:

"I love you, Qin Mo."

Time is still at this moment.

Qin Mo was fixed to look at him, did not speak, did not respond, even a little bit of expression is not like, it is fixed.