Kissing and kissing, Shi Qing also moved himself. I started to grind, Qin Mo is still sitting, but the voice is getting low and dumb: "The clothes are off."

Shi Qing quickly took off the annoying clothes, and then helped Qin Mo to take off.

"Come on, come up."

Shi Qing hesitated a little, but the stocks were beaten by the beggars.

Then he didn't hesitate any more. He sat up and pointed at the hard, hot thing and tried to sink.

Unfortunately, this position is not proficient, I tried a few times, I just can't get in, just do it myself, and by the way, make the Qin desert get a heavier.

Finally, Qin Mo buckled his waist and pressed hard. With the sound of water, all of them went in at once. This suddenly screamed, and Shi Qing screamed directly.

It's not a pain, it's totally cool.

At the end of the day, Shi Qing was decisive, but even if Qin Mo said that he would let him move, but his business is not proficient, he couldn't move after a few moves, and it's not enough to make two people toss.

So the 'some tired' Qin desert used this more physically exhausting posture, holding his waist, ups and downs, up and down, every time is accurate, in-depth and easy to let a certain say good to force Qing Yu's she's been a few times.

With the experience of the last wave, this time... Qin Mo also mentioned that I have to take the medicine, and Shi Qing can't hold it anymore.

However, he can't always let the host take medicine himself!

So he blushes on his sleeve.

This time is faster than last time. Because I have already taken a medicine, the scar has faded a lot. Only some deep wounds have some small traces. When I apply the ointment one by one, I will finish it, but this time is the last time. It is still difficult to concentrate.

Last time, it was a 'injection' that was absorbed. But this time he wiped it and touched it.

The body of his family is really good!

Although white, but white is not thin, strong chest, wide back, well-defined belly and a **** squid line extending downwards.

Shi Qing swallowed and felt that it was his turn to tent.

Standing on top, the two moved to the jade bed that Shi Qing had just moved back.

Then I tried the comfort of the new bed in such a detailed and detailed way.

After panting, Qin Mo held the time, and the two were closely attached.

When Qing was stupid, he fell asleep. Qin Mo kissed him and asked, "What are you doing before meeting me?"

When I heard the words of Qin Mo, Shi Qing did not think much, and replied: "I am? Just dead."

"Ok?"

Seeing that Qin Mo has a good interest, Shi Qing thought a little, and he said it without hesitation. His past life is very simple. If there is no cancer that takes his life, he will be calm and comfortable. . Parents who have their own pains, have their own brothers, family and sisters, eat and wear, and a little money, although they have no big ambition, but they have no bad temper and bad habits, school work, should be step by step. After a lifetime.

However, he is dead.

When I first knew that I had stomach cancer, Shi Qing really felt that the sky had fallen, but in order to love his family, he had to hold on, but in the end he couldn't hold it anymore. He died completely, but he felt that he was a kind of relief.