Shi Qing could not retreat. He took a step forward, rubbed his toes, kissed him kissed, and then hugged him hard.

"Qin Mo."

"Ok."

"After... don't you do this?"

The words of romance and heart-felt can't stop the **** smell.

Here is Shura hell.

After a few minutes, it seemed that after a long time, Shi Qing heard the response and heard the promises made by his host.

"Good." The calm voice was with an unspeakable power. "I promise you."

A heart finally fell back to the chest, and Shi Qing believed him, and completely believed him, not even a little bit of doubt.

When he said it, he will definitely do it. Otherwise, he will never agree.

Shi Qing snorted in his arms and whispered: "Let's start again!"

"it is good."

Shi Qing was very fortunate that he and Qin Mo met the random mission, and fortunately got the survival of the people. Because of this, they can save their mistakes and let everything come back.

But at this moment, Shi Qing has sincere hope that they will no longer need to use human survival in the future world.

***

After a moment of whirl, Shiqing returned to the original place - Ye Qing's bedroom, this gorgeous big bed.

The head was a little confused, and the next moment, he jumped out of bed.

Oh, go find the host first.

Just promised, you can obey.

The time he wore was in the middle of the night. It was Ye Qing who just sent away the hard-working Ye Xin and washed her time to go to bed.

Anyway, they are in Ye Zhai, Shi Qing will not change their pajamas, and they will run out with their double slippers.

Fortunately, there is Ye Qing's memory, he knows where his brother's bedroom is.

It's just that Ye Zhai's land area is too wide. Although it's a mansion, it's a big one. Fortunately, it's night, there's no one here. When Qing used it for a thousand miles, he ran out for a thousand. Domi.

Ten minutes of life made him shorten to a minute, then panted and stood in front of Ye Mo's bedroom door.

Just want to knock on the door, the door will open automatically.

The man stood behind the door and saw the moment of Qing, the two-way calm and waveless eyes flashed a trace of surprise.

"Xiao Qing?"

Shi Qing took a breather and then smiled and smiled: "How? I am fast enough!"

There is still a moment in the Qin desert.

When Shi Qing gasped, he blinked toward Qin Mo, and you were so surprised that I was very uncomfortable!

Then, his host returned to God, and he took him over, his arm locked his waist, and he kissed the slightly curled lips.

Shi Qing's big eyes: "Hey... Hey... um... um..."

The kiss of Qin Mo is very urgent, as if to convey the full ecstasy through this fierce kiss, and it is like using the hot kiss to burn the thinking to determine the facts.

He has always been active to find Shiqing.

This is the first time that Shi Qing came to him.

Before he walked out the door, Shi Qing returned to him.