Shi Qing felt that a large jar of sour vinegar that had just filled the entire chest was turned into a sweet water at this moment.

So touched, so happy, by the way... pickled fish is delicious, it tastes great!

When Shi Qing started, Qin Mo began to pick him a fishbone, picking up pepper, and piece by piece the most delicious and tender fish.

Shi Qing eats very happi, he likes to eat fish, and likes to eat spicy, so this dish is his favorite. What's more, Zijinyuan's craftsmanship is first-class. Although the time and space are different, there are some differences in the ingredients, but the taste is not directly affected by the taste buds. It is delicious.

The fish is tender, the sauerkraut is refreshing, and more importantly, it is numb and spicy. He eats and eats and feels even hot in his heart.

In fact, it was still warm at first, and then it became warm and warm, and now it has started to heat up.

And this hot air seems to be not satisfied with only the chaos in the heart, slowly flowing from the inside out, the internal organs are surrounded by the warmth of a stock, with this heat surrounded, like something It was also liberated, and it felt relaxed and happy, like wearing a tight day, finally feeling liberated.

Shi Qing couldn't help but marvel, this Zijinyuan is really high-end. It has such a miraculous effect when it has been eaten. It tastes good and tastes good. It can not only be full, but also make the body so happy!

Hey... how is the fish?

Shi Qing looked up and looked at the owner. But the next moment, he felt that something was wrong.

‘啪嗒’, the chopsticks fell on the table, collided with the porcelain, and made a crisp sound, but this did not awaken the Qin desert.

Qin Mo was staring at Shi Qing, and the black scorpion was deep, but there was a hint of dark red in the depths.

In an instant, Shi Qing’s broken nerve was blocked, and then he was attacked by cold sweat.

Going to the magic fish of the special thing, to go to the special body and mind, he is indeed liberated, but what is liberating is the instinct of omega that is suppressed by the inhibitor!

How did the **** inhibitor fail at this point?

its not right! The efficacy of the inhibitor was twenty-four hours. Ye Qing took it in the morning. Now it is only 12 noon, and it takes more than six hours and 18 hours. How can it be ineffective?

At the moment, Qing did not care about the reason. The inhibitor failed. His identity as an omega would be exposed. If he thought of Ye Xin, who was unlucky, he numb his scalp.

The most terrible thing is that because there are still more than ten hours, he did not carry the inhibitor at all!

calm down! Shi Qing forced himself to calm down.

Not so bad, although the inhibitor has failed, but he did not suffer from the emotional situation, no love, even if the omega breath is still attractive to alpha, but certainly will not cause confusion, especially he and Qin Mo Together, nothing, there will be no problem.