Kim does what Pie requests to her. She massages the part that Pie claimed hurt so much slowly. At some moment, Kim looks more like a father who's trying to feel his baby.

            "Does it work?" Kim asks to Pie who seems a little bit calm and relax. She closes her eyes. It makes Kim thinks Pie is sleeping.

            "Yes." Pie answers Kim with her eyes close. She hasn't sleep yet.

            "I'll call Shak to bring us a hot pack. If we put it here, it might help to lessen your pain." Kim informs Pie while her other free hand press the intercom that connect it  to the maids.

            "Shak, please bring a hot pack to my room. Yes. Put it in hot water." Pie can hear clearly the conversation between Kim and Shak. The hot pack is a gel containing pack which can absorb and store some heat. You need to immerse it in hot water before it can be used.

            "Pie, you sleep first alright? I'll take care of you." Kim scans Pie's face. She loves every symmetry of her face. Small cherry lips, cute nose, perfect eyelashes. Nothing can describe how beautiful she is in her eyes.

            "Kimmy, I want to eat something." Slowly Pie opens her eyes and tries to focus on Kim.

            "Tell me what do you want to eat. I'll ask them to cook for you." Kim never gets tired of Pie.

            "I want to eat sushi." Pie murmurs softly to Kim.

            "Huh? We don't have the ingredients to make your sushi Pie." Kim frowns. Kim doesn't like sushi that much, so does Pie but Kim doesn't know why Pie would make such request  to her.

            "Find it for me!" Pie slaps Kim's arm with all her might.

            "Pie, I wonder if you're pregnant instead of having a terrible premenstrual syndrome." Kim rubs her burning arms. Pie is craving like a pregnant woman and that makes Kim gets her headache.

            "Just say it straight to the point if you don't want to buy it for me." Pie turns her body, gives her back to Kim. She feels mad and disappointed  with Kim. It isn't a big deal. Kim can buy it if she don't want to make it for her.

            "KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK." Kim knows that it's Shak. Ignoring that Pie is being sulky to her, Kim quickly gets the door.

            "Thank you, Shak. And could you please order some sushi for Pie. Anything of the good choice, you pick it for me." From distance, Pie eavesdrops what is Kim talking with the maid. Kim is ordering the sushi for her.

Pie hears Kim's footstep getting nearer to her. She pretends that she's sleeping. She just want Kim to know that she is really mad with her.

            "I know you haven't sleep yet." Kim sits beside her. Pie can feel it.