Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.

It has been a week or more Pie stayed at home after the surgery. She thinks it's a right  time for her to get back to work as her new sight now is partially adapted to the environment.

            "Oh my, where is my handbag?" Pie mumbles alone while looking for it around her room.

            "Hey sis! What are you looking for?" Out of nowhere, Alice appears behind her.

            "My handbag." Pie answers short.

            "Eh? How are you supposed to be here?" Pie turns her body as she realised that Alice is home.

            "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm here. It's my room too." Alice drops her body to her bed and unbutton her shirt. Today is so hot!

            "I mean..."

            "Oh, I know it. Pie sissy, I'm usually come home at this hour. Don't you realise that?" Alice turns her gaze to her sister. She finally knows what Pie meant to her just now.

            "Oh." Pie nods slowly.

            "Your handbag is there. I hang it at the back of the door." Alice says while pointing her index finger to a wardrobe.

            "Thank you." Pie smiles and makes her way to the wardrobe.

            "Where are you going?" Alice looks to her sister from head to toe. Seems like Pie is going somewhere? Alice admits that her sister is beautiful. Pie is so stunning and radiant even though she just wear a simple blouse and skirt.

            "Work." Pie says while fixing her clothes.

            "I'll go first." Pie quickly makes her way downstairs as she knows that Alice will ask a lot of questions to her.

            "Mom! I'm going to Aunty Inn's Bistro." Pie tries to spot her Mom at the living room but it comes to her surprise when she sees her father instead of her mother.

            "Dad? You're early today?" Pie asks in disbelief. She comes closer to her father who is reading a newspaper while sipping his coffee.

            "Huh? I usually come home at this hour Pie." Dad glances to his wristwatch and turns his gaze to Pie who seems so surprise to know that he's home.

            "Owh, what happened to me today?" Pie scratches the back of her head and grins stupidly to her father.

            "Pie honey don't make that face. You look ugly." Mom comes out from kitchen while carrying a tray of snack. Pie knows it's for her Dad.

            "You're late honey. Look, what time is it? You usually go for work earlier than this." Mom shakes her head to see Pie's confuse face.

            "Oh..I see." Now Pie knows the reason of today's weirdness.

            "Do you want me to send you to work?" Dad offers to Pie. He is ready with his car's key.

            "It's okay Dad. Kim will drive me to work." Pie informs her Dad.

            "I'll go first." Pie kisses her Mom and Dad's cheeks and left.

            "Aishh, did I said Kim will drive me to work just now?" Pie mutters alone as she walks down the street. Pie forgot that she is still in war with Kim.