We're Good, but..

Early in the morning, around 6.00 a.m. , a terrible noise shot out from the left side of her bed, awakening Kim from her wonderful slumber. As her hand reaches over to shut the source of noise, her demon alarm clock, she realises that once again, it is yet another day. Is  6.00 a.m even consider as early? Urmm..Yes for today! Because she still sleepy plus a feel of slight dizzy in her head.

            "Hey, I can't move my right hand. Why?" Kim thinks as she yawns and wipes away the grit of last night's sleep using her left hand.

Kim turns her head to the right and found Pie is sleeping soundly like a baby in her arm. The tickling warm breath of Pie brushes her face, leaving goosebumps through her body. Now Kim remembered, Pie sleeps here at her place, sharing the same bed with her and the funniest thing is, Kim becomes the new Mr.Teddy for Pie. A much bigger but skinny Mr.Teddy. Ohoh! This Mr.Teddy is alive for sure.

            "Pie oh Pie." Kim chuckles as she scans Pie's face. Even if she is sleeping, she's still cute. Her mouth is slightly open as she inhales and exhales air  forming a rhythmic pattern of breathing. Kim tilts Pie's chin upward to shut the her hanging open mouth but it seems useless as it drops again.

Kim removes her arm from Pie slowly and put a soft pillow under Pie's head, replacing her arm. She manages to do that successfully without disturbing Pie's sleep. Kim brings herself to sit on the bed. Then, she turns her gaze to Pie again. Her shirt looks bigger on Pie's petite body, revealing her smooth skin of her exposed shoulder. From head to toe, Kim's gaze stops at Pie's short slender legs.

"Wow! So sexy!" Kim gulps. She hits her head repeatedly in order to shake off the pervert thoughts of hers. She pulls up the blanket and covers Pie's body with it.

"I'd better take my bath." Kim knows she can't sit any longer there so she lazily drags herself  to leave the bed. The sleepy mode still lingering her head but then she needs to get up anyway. WORK.

"My phone is not here last night?" Kim grabs her phone which is now above Pie's head. She checks if there is any messages for her and she found...NONE.

"Oh, perhaps Aunty Sue forgot to send her report to me last night." Kim places the phone on the bedside table and heads to the bathroom.

"KIM!! KIM!!" Pie shouts hysterically. She gropes for Kim. To her horror, the bed was empty.

"KIMMM!!" Pie yelps, calling the tomboy's name again.

"Pie?" Kim turns off the shower just to make sure her hearing.

"KIMMMM!!" Kim can hear clearly it is Pie's voice. Is there anything wrong? Kim quickly grabs her towel and wraps her naked body.

"Pie?" Kim walks out from the bathroom and rushes to her bed where Pie is. Kim found that Pie is sitting on the bed, hugging her knees tightly. She seems so frightened like a little puppy which lost its mother.

"Kim.. Where are you?" Frantically Pie searches for Kim. She throws her gaze with no direction, desperately trying to locate where Kim's voice comes from.