Reminiscing

2010

The air was humid. A strong wind began to blow and the leaves of tree rustled.

"Oh God! Don't tell me that it's going to rain. Not today, that I really forgot to bring my umbrella." Pie muttered alone. She tapped the ground with her white cane to detect her position.

"I got another 155 and half steps before I could reach the bus stop." Pie quickened her pace. She knew that soon the downpour will fall mercilessly and absolutely she will drench to the skin.

"85, 86, 87" Pie counted her steps. Pie could hear the rain started to come. "Oh no!" Pie quickened her steps. "What a bad day!" She sighed as she really drenched to her skin.

"152, 153, 154... Dupp!" Pie bumped into a person and that made she fell to the ground.

"Hey! Are you blind!" The person raised his voice as he was really irritated when Pie accidentally bumped into him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Pie said with her apologetic voice while trying to find her white cane.

"Hey John, she is really blind. Look!" Pie heard another man's voice echoed by a loud laughter from a group of boys.

"Crap!" Pie muttered alone as she realised that she was trapped with a group of naughty boys.

"Are you looking for your white cane miss?" A boy whispered to Pie's ear.

"You're so beautiful but unfortunately you're BLIND!" The other boy touched Pie's cheek and blew his breath. Pie moved her head slightly to avoid the boy. Her hands wandered on the ground as she still trying to find her cane.

"Give me my cane back!" Pie shouted to the boys but she just got a loud shriek of laughter. Pie made herself to stand. She started to move but the boys swirled her around. When Pie moved to this side, the boy stopped her and pushed her to another direction. When she move to the other side, another boy pulled her to a different side.

"Oh, look.. She is so sexy!" One of the boys said while holding Pie's shoulder. She wore a white shirt and blue skirt. She was soaked in rain water and of course they could see her creamy skin.

"Let me go!" Pie tried to fight but the boy's grip was so firm.

"Let her go!" Pie heard a voice warned the boy.

"Thank God for sending me a saviour." Pie said in her mind. The boy released Pie from his hold.

"Hey skinny boy! You know with whom are you talking right now?" Pie heard the boy started to make his move to her saviour.

"Why should I know? From my observation, you're only a JERK!" The saviour said to the boy arrogantly.

"What?!" Pie could hear the boy breathed heavily as he tried to hold his anger.

"I said you are a JERK dumb boy!" The saviour shouted!

"You bastard skinny boy!" The jerk boy started to attack the saviour. Pie could do nothing. She just stood there silently. She don't even know what really happened but she knew that there was a terrible fight in front of her. She heard voices groaned in pain, some writhed loudly, another sound of people stumbled to the ground and there's sound of sickening thud like someone was slammed to the ground.

After a few moments, silence filled the air. "Huh? What happened?" Pie can't figure out what has really happened.

"Now, stand up!" Pie heard the saviour voice commanded to the naughty boys.

"Say sorry to this lady." The saviour ordered.

"We're sorry miss. We promise we won't disturb and take you for granted anymore." The group of boys apologized together.