"that's... a nasty scar you've got there" Shoto compliment then he kept slurping

 a nasty scar you've got there" Shoto compliment then he kept slurping

Then Natsuo did same slurping his Soba.

And it's getting pretty awkward...

I sighed "Shoto didn't we just talk about this" I whisper

"Dad's finally trying to reflect on the past and show more concern for his family, you know?!" Fuyumi whispered "just because you hate him doesn't mean you should leave it written all over your face like that!"

"I can hear you" Endeavor said

Then Natsuo and Shoto finished slurping.

Then Natsuo sighs then he stood up "... sorry sis. I can't do this" he said

"Natsuuuuu~!" Fuyumi called

Then Natsuo walks toward the door passing his father, but he was stopped from his tracks when Endeavor put his hand on his shoulder.

"Natsuo. If you have something to say, then go ahead and say it" Endeavor said to Natsuo

Then Natsuo turns "say it...?" he repeated in a angry tone "that's rich, coming from the guy who wouldn't even look me in the eye for all these years. You've got some nerve, you know that?"

"it's funny, I had no idea soba was Shoto's favorite food until today. You took special care to never let us "failures" into his life after all, along with Yuki you cutted his connection when they were young."

"Natsu..." Shoto mumbles

Of course... Shoto had different world than mine and his siblings. When we were separated Shoto's time was spend all the years of training to surpass my power. While I did everything to become an early pro...

"for whatever reason, Yuki, Mom and Sis they seem to have no problem with forgiving you" Natsuo continues "but as far as I'm concerned, that crazy bastard we knew all to well is still going strong!"

"they are acting like you've changed, but you haven't changed a bit!"

Then Natsuo clench his fist "you completely neglected us, and left us to listen to Mom screaming and Shoto crying."