That I sometimes I have hard time for my boyfriend...

Maybe... I should... think things over...

Then I felt Fuyumi pat my shoulder "but hey! I'm glad that Shoto found someone that can make him happy" she said "even though you're always busy and home late, he's still supporting you"

"yeah" I barely said "I'm happy when he's happy" I smiled 'as long as I'm seeing him smile' then I look back I can see Shoto is talking with Natsuo.

Shoto's POV

"so how are things with Yuki?" Natsu ask

"... she's doing great" I answer "and she's doing great with her job as a hero"

"well I can see that" Natsu said "despite being a young hero, she's just like All Might every time she gets in the seen."

"I barely watch her on TV, and I sometimes I can see kids holding her action figures and people wearing her T-shirts and holding her merchandise."

"she's been famous around japan these days"

"yeah" I barely said "back on the culture festival, I recorded the song Yuki singed and it went well and a lots of student became a fan of hers."

"really?! Man, she's famous and strong all right" Natsu said

"sobas ready!"

I heard Fuyumi spoke. After that we have lunch as we catch things up.

"so Yuki? How are things with you and Shoto?" Natsu asked Yuki

Then Yuki put down the bowl of soba "well, Shoto here is doing great" she answer

"no I meant... R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P..." Natsu pointed

"eh?! Well! We...!" Yuki became flustered

I can see she's panicking

I did remember back then two days ago when Yuki comforted me under her chest...

"looks like you did something crazy here little bro" Natsuo teased

I flinhced "I didn't do anything!" I said

"Shoto Todoroki, you're my younger brother did you do something crazy!" Fuyumi said

"I told I didn't!" I answer

"yeah, we didn't!" Yuki defended

I can see Natsuo and Fuyumi are getting curious "... I see..." they both said

Yuki"s POV

It's best for them not to know what we did two days ago.

After Natsuo and Fuyumi's suspiscion on us we suddenly we heard the door slid open from the door, then as we heard footsteps coming from the hall.

'he must be home' I thought

Then the door slid open, showing Endeavor with a scar on his face.

"nice work out there. You must be tired" Fuyumi said to Endeavor

"... long time no see" Endeavor said

"it's good to see you're okay, sir" I greeted

But Endeavor only answer a silent

"Shoto even went out of his way to get permission to leave school grounds, you know!" Fuyumi said "and he even invited Yuki with us." then she smiled "well anyway, I'll just say congrats on a job well done... and leave it at that!"

Then I can see and hear Shoto is slurping his soba.

"...SLURP..."

I sweatdrop on Shoto's face right now while slurping his soba