Bullied

A/N requested by beth_lupin

your POV

I walked to my last class with Hermione, on the way I heard things like "ew look it's the girl that got bitten by that thing" and "why would a mud blood be hanging out with a bitch (female dog) that's a new low, even for a mudblood" my eyes stung a little but I pushed back the tears and walked into class. I sat down at my table and the two people I sat with moved away from me, I sighed, I'm never going too make more friends. As soon as I got out of class I went to my dorm and cried for about fifteen minutes, then went to bed.

I woke up I the middle of the night, grabbed my razor and quickly but quietly walked to the bathrooms that was never used. I started cutting my arm as tears ran down my face, I felt someone pull me around and saw. . .

Remus's POV

I was on night duty and was walking around the griffindor common room, it was right next to the abandoned girls bathroom. Then I felt something or someone sneak past me, I turned around and saw a familiar face enter the bathroom. I slowly followed them and walked in, I saw Y/N sitting there with a bloody blade in her hand and cuts were all over her arm. I turned her around and looked at her, she had tears streaming down her face. "Y/N," I said "why would you do this?" The tears came down her face harder as she tried too answer, I picked her up and carried her to my sleeping quarters, cleaned up her arm and let her fall asleep in my arms.

As soon as she woke up I gave her a hug and asked "why did you cut yourself?" She looked down in shame and said "I've been getting bullied and I do it too take the pain away, I just can take all the stress and hurt in my heart" she explained "listen, you can't let them beat you down. They're just hurting you because they feel insecure" I told her. For the rest of the night and weekend we just bonded by watching movies and reading book while drinking hot chocolate.

No ones POV

The two ended up getting a lot closer that day and would tell each other every thing and anything. The End

___________________________

Hey, guys what's up! I had a lot of fun making this, hope you enjoyed reading it, and as always byeee!

Word count:432