Mixed feelings

Quick a/n: btw in this you are male so if you are a girl I'm sorry but being a boy is part of the story. you can still read it, just be aware that this is from a male perspective. Enjoy!

Your POV

I was hanging out with Remus my best friend since my mom made me meet up with him and have a play date. Now we're going to hogwarts together for fifth year, I also had my other friends James, Sirius and Peter. Though I couldn't tell why I liked Remus more then the others, it was probably because I knew him longer, yea that's it. "Hellooooo, Y/N, buddy" James said while waving his hand in front of your face, you snapped out of your thoughts and looked at James "did you even listen to what we were saying?" He asked "umm. . . No?" You questioned. "Ugh" his sighed "we were talking about who we're asking too the dance" you smirked and looked at him with a knowing look "let me guess, Lilly" you laughed, he glared at you and replied with "well this time it's going to work, I can feel that she likes me" you looked at Remus then you both rolled your eyes at the exact same time. You looked back at James and Sirius, then they looked at you in an evil way and asked "we know who we like, but who do you like" you thought for a moment, you had never had a crush on a girl, then you thought harder about who you liked. It hit you like a big red bus, you liked Remus. You couldn't just tell them, so you came up with "all I can tell you is that it's not a girl, never been attracted too them"   They looked at you unsurprised "what?" You asked. You were incredibly confused "we always knew mate" James said with a smile on his face, you saw as Peter handed Sirius five galleons and sighed. You couldn't believe your best friends knew that you were gay.

You got excited as you saw the castle come into view, you basked in its glory and beauty. You ran to the carriages picked a spot next to Remus, he picked out a book and told you all about it and how awesome the ending was, the way his eyes lit up when he was talking about his favourite books was beautiful and heart warming. You snapped out of your trance, and hung out with the guys until you arrived at the castle.

You walked in, Dumbledore did his speech and everyone ate everything they ever wanted. You and the gang stumbled up the stairs and went to bed.

Time skip to the back to school dance~~

You got up and brushed your messy hair, you remembered that the dance was today. You put on a F/C (fav colour) tux and tan downstairs, you were excited because you and Remus had secretly become a couple. You were  going to show everyone at the dance.

Remus's POV

I was nervous for the dance, I had feelings for both Sirius and Y/N but couldn't choose who to pick. I may have cheated on Y/N a couple of times with Sirius, but it couldn't hurt them, they didn't know I was dating both of them. I walked up too the mirror and gave myself a pep talk "ok Remus, you can do this you just have too confess to both of them and it'll be over" I walked downstairs to see Y/N and Sirius talking. They didn't notice me walk down.

Sirius's POV

I woke up threw on a black tux ran downstairs, I saw Y/N sitting there reading a book. I really wanted too find out who he was going with so I sparked up a conversation "hey Y/N, why are you so dressed up?" I asked "it's for my date, I don't want to look terrible" he replied. I  felt happy as I had the perfect opportunity to say who I was going with "I'm going with the one and only, Remus lupin" I told Y/N, I could see hurt rise up into his eyes and face "wha-what do you mean?" He asked. I looked at him confused, hadn't Remus told him? "Hasn't Remus told you?" I questioned "that arsehole" he mumbled . I tuned my head and saw Remus standing there like a deer in headlights, I glared at him "what did you do?" I growled.

Remus's POV

This is it I'm ruined, "look guys it's not what you think" I said nervously, Y/N flipped me off and then they both walked off together, hand in hand. I was appalled and shocked at what just happened, I had to find them and explain everything, even if they still hate me they should know why I did it.

James's POV

I saw Sirius and Y/N walking towards me and Peter, they looked angry but happy? "Hey guys what's up? Where's Remus?" I asked they looked at each other and replied "oh, that heart breaker, we left him in the common room by himself" I was confused as to why they didn't bring him "why didn't he come with you?" I questioned. Y/N sighed and told me what happened, I was shocked, Remus didn't seem the type too cheat on someone. I still had questions though "so, why are you holding hands?" I asked, Y/N smiled and answered with "we're a couple now" I smiled and said "that's cool, you two will make a cute couple" they smiled and walked off.

Your POV

I smiled and walked off with Sirius, we heard the bells for the dance ring and we rushed downstairs. When we got there we saw Remus standing there looking shameful, Sirius and I walked up to him as if we were saying he could tell us what he wanted too. He started with "I'm sorry guys" he continued with "I want you too know that the reason I did it was because I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. I just hope you can forgive me" you and Sirius sighed heavily. You still found Remus to be your friend so you replied with "Remus I can't fully forgive you but we can still be friends" Sirius nodded his head in agreement with your statement. You rushed to the dance floor as the slow dance started, you and Sirius danced the night away while Remus laughed in the background.

No ones POV

Y/N and Sirius eventually decided that they were just friends and not lovers, the marauders went back to normal and everyone was happy.

___________________________

WoOhOo! Two chapters in one day!
Love you guys and bye

Word count: 1144