My beloved Y/N

A/N for this chapter I'm going to use the plot but not the name, as requested from beth_lupin and I'm sorry if you don't like that, but it is what it is.

your POV

It was your last class of the day, your dads. You walked into class and saw Snape instead of your dad, you sighed this has been happening every month but you were sick of it. Today you decided to find out where your dad went every month. (For those who don't understand, you're Remus's daughter)

Time skip to when he goes down to the shack~~

You saw your dad sneak out of his office/sleeping quarters, and you snuck behind him. You followed him for what felt like a lifetime, you finally got to where he was going, which was the shrieking shack? 'Why would my dad be going there?' You thought. You walked all the way into the shrieking shack, while silently following your dad. You wanted too scream at the sight of it, your dad was sitting there screaming as his bones twisted and cracked into a werewolf's body. All you could do was stand there in shock, until something moved you. It was the werewolf! It was trying to pin you down, you screamed at the top of you lungs as you punched and kicked it in all the places you could reach. It had finally pinned you down, tears were streaming down you face as it went to bite your neck. You screamed one more time until you blacked out.

You woke up to a white room and a stiff bed, your neck felt like it was on fire and you wanted to yell but you could barely speak. You looked to your right to see your dad crying his eyes out, as soon as he looked up hid eyes filled with more as he kept saying "Y/N, I'm sorry! I ruined everything for you!" And "I'm a terrible father, I don't deserve you!" You couldn't stand all the hurtful things he was saying to himself and started crying.

You eventually calmed down and started helping calm down by giving him some hot chocolate and telling him how awesome of a dad he was. He opened up to you when you asked what he did back when he was a kid, you could see his eyes light up as he talked about all the amazing times he had with his friends.

No ones POV

Y/N and Remus ended up getting closer then they have ever been because of what happened that day.

___________________________

Hey guys, it's been a while and I know this is short but it's sweet and I really loved the request, also please go check out beth_lupin. Because she is the true master of this idea. Love you guys and byeee

Word count: 472