My little Ellie

the master of this idea is once again beth_lupin the awesome person. Enjoy the story!

your POV

I carefully walked up the stairs to my classroom, in fear that i would hurt my 9 month old baby. Once i finally got there I sat down and planned out the class, the bell rang and students came rushing in holding their bags and books, I smiled at them as they picked spots to sit in the class. I waited until everyone was in and seated before I  started teaching the lesson, today i was talking about bow truckles and their habitat.

Once i was halfway through the class a sharp pain shot through my stomach, I winced and held my side while i showed them how to do a spell, but failed due to the pain. I ignored it and continued on with the lesson until, the bell rang and i could go get something to ease the pain.

I went to the staff room and sat down next Remus, (Remus is your husband and father of the baby) he looked happy to see me, the reason he was so happy is because we are both professors. Therefore we don't have a lot of time to see each other. He gave me a kiss on your head and kiss on the baby bump, i felt another pain in your stomach but this your pants were wet. I started panicking because i realized that my water broke, "Remus! My water broke!" I whisper-yelled. He looked at me  while he lost his cool but he as trying to stay calm,
"Ok! We just have to get you to the hospital" he replied. I felt dizzy and asked My husband if  he could hold me on the way to the hospital wing, he said yes and grabbed onto my hand as I rushed to the hospital wing.

Time skip to after the birth

Remus's POV

I just watched my beautiful wife, Y/N give birth to a beautiful baby girl. As I watched Y/N calm down from having the baby I wondered what we would call the girl I was holding in my arms, once Y/N had calmed down I asked her "what should we name the baby?" A smile appeared on her face as she thought of what she would call the baby, "I think we'll call her Ellie" I smiled it was such an adorable name. I gave the baby to Y/N as she took out a f/c (fav colour) blanket for our baby and wrapped it up like a burrito.

No ones POV
And so their crazy life began.

~~five years later~~

your POV

I bent down to my beautiful daughter Ellie while she played with her dolls, I gave her a kiss to get her attention. She looked up at me with a smile, I smiled back "Ellie I have something to tell you" I said, remus then walked in the door, Remus bent down beside us and said "you're going to have your own baby sister" Ellie's eyes lit up like a fire, she jumped up and down in joy "really?" She asked, I laughed "yes really" I replied, she then gave Remus and I the biggest hug as if she just got the best birthday present ever.

The End

___________________________

Hey guys this was really fun to make and if you have an requests put them on the comments and I will get back to you. Byeeeeee!

Word count : 596