Angry James

Your POV

You were hanging out with you best friends (the marauders) and your stubborn brother James, but you still loved him but there is someone else you loved in that group his n-"hello earth to (y/n)?" James said waving his hand in front of your face "huh? What?" "Do you even know what we're talking about?" '..........' "no" you said barley above a whisper, *facepalm* "lets just get our robes on we'll be at the castle soon" Remus said "ok then I'm going to change in the bathroom because you are all boys and I'm a girl so yea" you quickly went to the bathroom and changed and when you came back they were finished as well. "So Y/N back to when you spaced out what were you thinking about?" Your nosey bro James said "oh Um nothing" your face started heating up by the second "  come on Y/N/N we know it was something" Sirius chimed in "its nothing I'm Sirius this time" you teased Sirius was so not impressed but you didn't care because you changed the subject like you planned, or so you thought " Y/N I'm not joking tell us" Sirius said fuming with anger "yea we wanna know" James said "my crush" you said barely audible, but unfortunately for you James had heard you. The next days of your life at hogwarts was miserable because James and Sirius were always trying (but failing) to find who your crush was but they eventually stopped.

Time skip brought to you by Newts bow truckle

You and the marauders were walking down to the black lake when Remus pulled you aside and said that he needed to tell you something "so Y/N I've had these feelings for a while I-i love you would you be willing to go on a date with me?"  "O-of course I would love t-"you were cut off by a pair of lips on yours, you just melted into the kiss, but that was short lived because James had pushed you two away from each other and was now yelling at Remus for dating his sister "James stop!" You screamed at him he immediately looked at you with shock that you yelled at him written on his face " I love Remus and if you can't accept that then you can leave! Because if you truly cared about me you would be happy for me!" 'Silence' Y/N I'm sorry I didn't about you loving him I-I thought he tricked you and was going to try and break your heart once you started to fall for him i was just trying to protect you" James started apologizing over and over until you told him that he could stop. After that he started accepting you two as a couple as when he started dating lily you supported him and soon they got married and had a son. You soon did the same but had a baby girl and lived happily ever after.

                          The End.

OMG thx for over 250 reads! You guys are the best peeps ever