Trapped

This was requested by beth_lupin Enjoy!

your POV

I got off the train as I looked around for Ron, I was suppose to go to his house for a month into the summer holiday. Suddenly I felt a large hand clasp around my mouth, I tried to scream but it was no use. I kept squirming as the person tried to aparate with me to someplace, once I could finally control my body again I looked around. I was in a black room while sitting on a stiff bed, I looked at the door and saw someone standing in front of it. It was Malfoys dad? He looked at me with a menacing expression "what do you want from me?" I growled, he smiled as if it were obvious "simple, I want your scum family to suffer. Along with you and your friends" I glared at him as he shut the door with a slam. I didn't sleep well that night, I couldn't tell if it was because the bed was stiff or because I was extremely worried about what they would do to me.

The next few weeks Draco kept sneaking into my room to help me make escape plans and bring me food, he was honestly a nice guy. After a while he opened up and told me that the only reason he did the stuff he did was because he wanted to impress his father, and that his father had never really loved him. After about a month we had finally found a way to get me out of this wretched house, Draco said that his parents were having an "adult" meeting and that I could escape then. So that night he opened the door of my cell and let me out, I had gotten outside when I realized that I had no way to get home. I sat down on the curb as I thought of ways to get home, suddenly a big blue bus came right up to the curb and a man came out he told me "this is the night bus, emergency transport for stranded witch's or wizards" then helped me with my bags I had found at the front door of the manor and let me inside. I was surprised to see harry sitting there "Harry! What are you doing here?" I asked "I could ask you the same question" he said with a laugh, I smiled and sat down next to him "so where are you going?" I asked him "the leaky cauldron" he replied "I guess I'll go with ya then" I said. Suddenly the man that helped me onto the bus called out Harry's name and we both walked out the doors towards the leaky cauldron, when we got in we were confronted by the minister of magic and told he wanted to speak to both of us privately. Turns out I had been missing for almost two months and Harry on the other hand had made his aunt fly and was in trouble, after the meeting with the minister I saw my family owl fly in with a letter addressed to me on it. It said " to my sweetheart - from Remus and Colby, we hope you get this letter. You didn't come home and Ron said he didn't see you at the train station, however Dumbledore said he saw you get on the night bus. We hope you're ok and hope to see you soon, if you can meet us in the leaky cauldron at 10am we will be waiting for you. Love, family". I smiled as I read the letter and went to the minister "can I reply sir?" I asked he nodded and I picked up a quill and began writing back "dear dad and Colby, I'm doing perfectly fine and will meet you at the leaky cauldron this morning- love Y/N". I folded up the letter and told Luna(the family owl) to bring it to my family.

The next morning~~

I woke up and rushed downstairs, there I could see my dad talking to Harry with a happy expression. The first person to notice me was my little brother Colby, he ran towards me and gave me the biggest hug ever. I hugged back but before I pull away I was hugged by my dad.

No ones POV

And In that day they became closer as a family.

Little spoiler of what happened in third year for you~~

Your POV

I got off the carriage and walked into the great hall, suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. I looked at the person to see draco smiling, not a mean one but a genuine smile. And from that year forward we became best friends.

___________________________

Hi guys, this is another chapter, hope you liked it! Also beth_lupin have a great day!
update: haha I fixed it! Enjoy more terrible chapters everyone!

Word count: 810

Remus x reader oneshots (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें