Bite me.

TW: possible blood, possible trigger words, sad topics, grotesque word choice.

This awesome request was by @R0ttingCorpse0
You are a vampire! Read to find out more!

Y/Ns POV

Prologue

"Y/N don't act like you're innocent! You're a freak that killed Jack!"
My old best friend screamed in front of everyone, immediately jumping to conclusions. My eyes watered and my stomach swirled "n-no! I swear I didn't do anything! Please! I'd never hurt anyone!"

Suddenly our head teacher yelled over the commotion "You're expelled! We can't have a dirty, blood ridden student ruining our perfect record!"

I ended up having one day to leave before they would kick me out. So I gathered my stuff and went home, when I got there my mother was happy but confused. Apparently they hadn't notified her of my expulsion.

She let me cry on her shoulder and in a month she had found me a new school, one that had an accepting headmaster and better courses and teachers.

Present day

I walked through the brick wall and was greeted with a beautiful, shiny, black and red train. My mom and dad gave me one last hug and kiss before they rushed me onto the train, I had yet to be sorted so I could sit anywhere and it's not like there was anyone on the train. After all it was a quarter of the way through the year. I sat down near the exit and pulled out my book on magical creatures. A smile tugged at my lips as I got to the part on redcaps and hinkipunks, they always were interesting to me.

Once I was halfway through my chapter the train came to a hault. I hopped out of my seat and grabbed my stuff, I was led out by a young lady with a lovely hat on. She brought me to two large doors and explained to me that I was about to be sorted. I knew what it meant as I had to get it done at my last school.

The doors were opened and my stuff taken away by house elfs, the smell of amazing food and drinks filling my senses. Some of the chatter in the room stopped when I walked in, I was guided up to a stool where a dirty old hat sat.

A man with a large beard stepped up and announced that I was a new student getting sorted. I twitched a bit uncomfortably, I didn't like having attention.

I soon got to put the hat on and suddenly it shouted "GRYFFINDOR" it startled me a bit but I got up and walked to my assigned table none the less. The free spots were next to a small group of boys that were giggling and making fart noises, I rolled my eyes and sat down.

I quickly piled meat onto my plate and ripped into it, it wasn't very lady like but I couldn't care less. I was starving for something unattainable , but this type of meat could work.

I finished quickly and watched as my plate disappeared, I was about to ask for directions to the dorms when the headmaster spoke up again. He thanked everyone for showing up and asked one of the gryfinndores to help me find the way to the common room.

I followed one of the prefects and eventually got to my dorm. That dinner was delicious but it made me tired as all hell. As soon as my cheek hit my pillow I passed out.

Remus's POV

As I led the new girl up to the common room her face stuck with me a bit, something about her intrigued me. I'm not entirely sure what because shes just a normal girl, right?

I showed her to her dorm and where she would be staying, after that I smiled abs slinked away to my dorm room.

To get my mind off the smile she gave me I opened my book on potions, next week we were making a luck potion and whoever had the best one would get to keep it to use. Personally Ill probably give it to James for his quidditch match, he could use ths luck since he almost broke his leg in the last  game.