Why would you do this?

Your POV

I glanced at Sirius as he spoke up "hey guys what if we scared professor slug horn by putting a bug in his coffee?"I sighed and replied with "I don't know,also what about remus? He's normally the one that makes the best plans and he's been pretty distant lately" James scoffed and looked at Remus, who was glaring at a book "he's not distant he's just ignoring us" Sirius said. I looked at him and sighed again "whatever, I'm going to the dorms. See you guys later" I said as I walked away.

Time skip because I've run out of ideas~~

I woke up in the middle of the night because i heard something shift around, I saw a shadow walk out of the room. (p s In this boys and girls share dorms) I followed it as itsneaked through the halls until I finally reached the room of requirement, it opened for the shadow and I. The lights suddenly lit up and i could see the person take out a sharp piece of glass and place it against their skin. I tiptoed closer to them until I could almost see their face, I squinted a bit and saw . . . Remus watching the deep red blood run down his arm with dark and dead eyes. I ran over and stole the sharp piece of glass and threw it across the room, he looked at me with shocked but teary eyes. My eyes started watering as you stuttered out "w-why would y-you do this?" He looked down and didn't answer "why?!?" He stared at the blood dripping down his arm off his hands and into a pool on the floor. Each drop of crimson liquid matched with each tear that sprang from my eyes"why you of all the people?!?" I screamed, my voice breaking like my heart "you know the risks and how we would feel if you ended it!" He shook his head "no. I know that I'm a monster that can't be trusted! I almost killed James the other night! Id rather it me than him..." His voice got weaker as he went on. His knees wobbled and shook until he dropped. 

By now we both had tears streaming down your faces, I kneeled next to him and pulled out my wand and pointed it at the cuts. started healing them and making them clean, "why would ever think that your life didn't matter?" I asked, He swallowed and sighed, he suddenly started sobbing as mumbled something about being a danger to all of the people around him. With one more deep breath, I then did something I never thought I would have the guts to do, I kissed him. His shoulders tensed before he relaxed and kissed back, he lips tasted like chocolate and he smelt like parchment that was used in books. I savoured every moment of then broke apart for air "I will never leave you, even if it means I get hurt" I smiled as my tears dried and made my face sticky , he smiled and lent back in for another kiss.  I finished cleaning him up and reassuring him of his worth then went back to the common room and spent the rest of the night laughing and snuggling.

In the morning~~

I woke up to remus shaking you awake while whispering "hey we have classes today and you're late" I immediately shot up, then realized that it was a weekend. I gave him a playful glare and tried going back to sleep, "seriously though, it's breakfast time" I shot up once more at the mention of food.

Him and I walked downstairs to the great hall hand in hand, when we walked in, Lilly immediately squealed as she saw our interlocked hands. James and Sirius also noticed this and gave Remus a high five and snickered "knew you could do it mate!" I blushed as almost the entire griffindore table looked up because they said that rather loudly. They both apologized and began eating again, I gave Remus a kiss on the cheek and started eating. A very flustered remus then picked me up and put on his lap and started tickling me, I fought him off and ate my pancakes before we could go back to bed.

3rd person pov

Remus and you promised to never leave each other even in the worst of times. In sickness, death and after. And it was true, every single day, every minute you both devoted to making each other happy.

___________________________
Alright y'all, I FINALLY updated and edited this chapter. PLEASE tell me if you find any mistakes, I love you all and I can't thank you enough for all the support on this book! Enjoy everyone!

Word count: 800