Remus Lupin x suicidal reader part 2

TW: death, blood, cheating, betrayl.

Your POV

I woke up and turned over to give Remus a warm hug, however, he wasn't there. I picked up my phone, Ah, last night was a full moon. I stretched and sat up.

I grabbed some warmer clothes and brushed my hair, I picked up a medkit and some disinfecting wipes. Along with that I headed downstairs and grabbed some food, no doubt my husband would be hungry.

I ate a small sandwich and put on my coat, ready to go greet Remus and patch up his cuts and scars. I walked into the recently unlocked room and saw nothing, not even the new pair of clothes I had left him for the morning.

I hummed, he must have been at the neighbours house. He loved going there for tea, however he never let me come with.

I walked over to the house and knocked calmly on the door, my neighbour, Miss Tonks, opened it with a smile. She let me in and sat next to a petrified Remus, I smiled at him "why are you so pale honey?" Tonks scowled at me. But then she turned to my spouse "Remus, what does she mean? You're my boyfriend." Realization hit me. He never let me come with because he was cheating. My eyes filled with tears "h-he's my husband..." her eyes widened. She slapped him across the face, leaving red marks in a hand shape. I stood up abruptly "goodbye Lupin." My voice was firm even though I wanted to sob.

I ran out of the house and back to mine, I searched through the kitchen drawers and found the sharpest knife. I smiled and whispered "he lied that day." Thinking about the time he told me he loved me when I woke up from the coma. I slid to the floor and put the knife to my throat, in one swift moment I slit it. I could feel the pain and dizziness in my head as the blood deeper into my shirt. One moment later I was dead.

Remus's POV

I sat up and tried to run after her, Tonks held me back "you don't deserve to talk to her." She had rage burning in her irises. I pushed her off and ran after my wife, if I could just get to her before she... too late. As soon as I walked into the house, she had bled out the floor. A single tear dropped from my eye, I ran to the bathroom. I pulled out wolfsbane, enough to kill me. I downed it-in less than five seconds, Ill see you in heaven my dear.

_______________________________
This chapter isn't the best, but I'll revise it later. Have a great day peepers!

Word count: 458