Remus Lupin x suicidal reader

TW: there is blood, gore and harmful thoughts
Key : 'the quotations mean you're thinking.'

Your POV
I sighed as I walked down the corridors, a few Slytherins sneering at me and making rude comments. Then a 7th year walked up, his platinum hair was silky and well kept. His eyes a cold blue. My heart stopped. I immediately put on a mask of bravery "oh hello Lucius" I scowled. He smiled, exposing his, oh so, pearly whites. He held up a card to me, "Why don't you go back to whatever dank cave you crawled out of. You pile of filth" he growled at me and left with his gang of sluts following. I sighed 'this is most definitely a trap to make me angry. I should REALLY get back to the dorms.'

A Ravenclaw pushed me onto the ground with a smirk "look! The mud blood can't even pass a grade for standing!" Quite a few people (mostly kids from the house of the snake) snickered and went on with their day. As I passed through the halls my mind pulled up the time I had made my first and only friend. The hurt from years gone had brought themselves to my memory.

_Flashback.exe ...𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝙿

My chest began to feel heavy and my eyes filled with salt water as my family stared at me as if I were a disgrace to the human race. My blood rushed through me at an accelerated rate, my breaths became quick and shallow. My mind felt dizzy as I blacked out.
...
"Hello Y/N, my named Albus, I run a school for people like you and would be most delighted to bring you there" I glared up at the man 'is this some kind of joke?' "There are no other people like me." I spat, I had just lost everyone and everything I cared for. The man named Albus helped me up, on the day I took his hand my world brightened. I learned how to care again, more specifically love. On the train I met a boy, sandy hair, a scarred face and a book gripped firmly in his slender hands.

...Flashback.exe has stopped working.

My thoughts turned on me. 'You'll never be his.' 'You're just a dirty blooded bitch like always' 'all he must think about you is how you whine and drive him mad' 'dirty mudblood.' 'Not pure.' 'Not now. Nor ever' 'DIRTY WHORE' The thought brought drops to my E/C eyes. Honestly it was a pity i was still alive. I walked into the common room and into my dorm. I walked into the bathroom we used for showers and such, i sat my ass down and summoned my old pocket knife. It was rusting with blood. I cleaned it off and pulled up my left sleeve. Pressing the sharpened blade to my wrist I whispered "please let me die this time then no one would have to suffer" I made my first slit and watched as the sangria liquid pooled on my arm.

Remus's POV

Y/N didn't wave or say anything as I grinned and greeted her in the commons, I hummed a little sadly and went back to my book. In all honesty I like my conversations with her, the way her eyes would fill with passion when she talked about a new show she had watched, it was impossible to look away and become bored. It felt like some ancient type of witchcraft, like she had pulled me in with her spell and was getting ready to attack.

So a few hours later when Sirius and James walked back in while discussing what his master plan to woo Lilly consisted of, I turned to them and asked what this feeling was. My heart filled with something warm as I talked about and heat rose to my cheeks. I didn't mean for that to happen but my body decided it was necessary. Siri and James laughed to their hearts content "ooo~ Moody's in loveeeeee" Pads teased. James rested his arm on my shoulder from where he was standing "so who's the lucky guy?" He wiggled his eyebrows. My eyes widened "g-guys! I'm not gay!" Prongs gave me a look "are you saying it's bad to be gay?" (P.S I'm not dissing anyone, I am gay and thought this was funny) I shook my head no rapidly "it's just t-that I don't know how to talk to her... now that you mention it" I mumbled the last part in mild embarrassment. They both giggled like schoolgirls "tell us everything!" They shouted in unison. I blushed and sighed. This was going to be a long ride.

Your POV

'Here we go again' there I sat In the bathroom crying with blood running down my arm 'here I go again. Fucking myself over with my incredible plan to commit suicide.' My thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the bathroom door 'shit.' I then accidentally cut a vein, black spots starting covering my vision and the last thing I had heard before blacking out was what sounded like my roommate/friend Lily Evans.

As i was in my comatose state my stupid mind created simulations of what living with Remus would be like, but once again it twisted as I caught him tangled up in another woman's arms. It looked like he was having more fun then he would have ever had with me.

Next thing I know is im in the hospital wing, i quickly see someone in a chair next to me and made it out to be Remus Lupin... He was my crush and only bestie since I had seen him in first year. He quickly noticed that I was awake and gave me a big bear hug "why would you do that? I was worried (Y/N)! If you had told what happened I would have comforted y-you a-and.." I widened my eyes "and what Moony?" I hummed and hugged him tighter. soon as i pulled away he leaned forward and kissed me, his hands had found their way to the back of my head as they tangled my hair 'Oh Merlin... WAIT WHAT?!?' My mind raced and went into panic mode yet i quickly kissed back. once we both pulled back in desperation for air he grinned at me nervously "I would've done that..." his adorable face tinted red as the words slipped off his tongue. I blushed redder than a tomato "so are we a thing?" I whispered. He smirked softly "if you want to be~" somehow he managed to make me more flustered. I giggled and grabbed his shirt, bringing him closer to me. He chuckled a little along with me "so, Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked cheekily. I bit my lip "only If I get to do this all the time." I pressed his lips to mine and let our lips stick together like a puzzle.

After that they spent ten years as boyfriend and girlfriend until Remus proposed, they got married and got a beautiful house next to a beach and bar.

The End

_____

H̫e̫y̫ g̫u̫y̫s̫. I̫m̫ b̫a̫c̫k̫. I̫n̫s̫t̫e̫a̫d̫ o̫f̫ m̫a̫k̫i̫n̫g̫ a̫n̫ e̫n̫t̫i̫r̫e̫l̫y̫ n̫e̫w̫ b̫o̫o̫k̫ i̫m̫ j̫u̫s̫t̫ r̫e̫m̫a̫k̫i̫n̫g̫ t̫h̫e̫ c̫h̫a̫p̫t̫e̫r̫s̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫ a̫r̫e̫ a̫l̫r̫e̫a̫d̫y̫ h̫e̫r̫e̫! P̫l̫e̫a̫s̫e̫ e̫n̫j̫o̫y̫ a̫n̫d̫ r̫e̫s̫p̫e̫c̫t̫ o̫t̫h̫e̫r̫ p̫e̫o̫p̫l̫e̫s̫ o̫p̫i̫n̫i̫o̫n̫s̫. ᏟᎻᎾᎳ ᏟᎻᎾᎳ ᎪᏞᏞ!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 1214