I ruined her life

Your POV

"Hey Remmy you ok?" You asked "yeah j-just a little sick" he replied, but you didn't really believe him 'cause he was incredibly pale like paler then the moon. But this time you're going to find out the truth about where and why him and the marauders sneak out at night.

~~ Time Skip brought to you by James being a cocky jerk~~

I waited until I heard the marauders leave the common room to sneak after them. I followed them for a solid 15 minutes until we got to the shrieking shack. They all walked in and i followed behind making sure they didn't see me, I thought everything was normal until I heard it " ahhwooooohhhhh!!!!" It sounded like werewolf and I wasn't wrong, how did I know I was right? IT WAS IN FRONT OF ME. So this is how I die, at Hogwarts in the middle of the night by a werewolf killing me. I don't even care, I brought this on myself for going after them and being an idiot in general. Might as well accept my fate I thought as I stood still in front of it ready to die, but all it did was bite my hand and then run off, then I passed out.

The next morning~~

Remus's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Y/N Im the bed beside me,she had a big bite mark on her hand but otherwise she was fine, suddenly my blood went cold that was a werewolf bite 'I bit her and ruined her life' was the only sentence that crossed his mind as he sat in silence.

Your POV

Slowly you woke up and stared at remus, it all made sense now the scars on his face, why he would disappear once a month and why he was so pale it all made sense now. You got snapped out of your  thoughts by someone repeatedly saying sorry to you and something about ruining your life by biting you. Ohhh yeah I forgot about that, "Remus it's ok it's not your fault you can't control it" "no! It's not ok I ruined your life" he sobbed. At this point you had, had enough of his crap about 'I ruined your life' so you did the only thing that could possibly shut him up, you kissed him. It was amazing him lips tasted like chocolate mixed with passion and love, it felt like fireworks were exploding on your lips, until you had to break apart for air. " so you're not mad at me?" Remus asked "no of course not" The End.