"Sorry Ochako, but you'll need more than that to beat me." Ochako was laying on the ground struggling to get up with Kaachan just looking at her. I could hear her mutter a small phrase that struck my heart. "Please, just stay down so I don't have to hurt you anymore." Ochako stopped moving with Ms. Midnight going over to check on her. "Uraraka is unable to continue, Bakugo wins and goes onto the third round!" I immediately rushed out of my seat to check on Ochako.

Katsumi POV:

Once the match ended, I went over to Ochako to bring her to Recovery Girl. I put her on my back and began to walk there with my head down. When we were alone in the walkway, I began to speak to her. "I know you can't hear me Ochako, but I want you to know I did not want to do that. I'm sorry." I felt absolutely enraged at myself for letting my friend go this far. "You showed a lot of guts today. We may be friends, but we both knew we were nowhere near the same skill level. The fact you were willing to take me on knowing that makes what I did even worse. I promise I'll win this for you." I started to feel Ochako wrap her arms around me. "Thank you...Katsumi. Your...a good friend." I looked up to see her smiling. "Your being too nice. I did this to you and your still calling me a good friend? How the fuck did I get a best friend like you?" 

"Kaachan, is Ochako ok!?" Deku began running to us with worry in him. "She will be when I get her to Recovery Girl. Just focus on your match and I'll say you came to check on her when she's fully conscious." He looked at me unsure before I motioned for him to leave. He did so still looking back at us. 'I wonder if he would worry about me the same way if I got this hurt? Nah, I'm to aggressive for that.' I denied this thought with some content in my head from it. 'Would be a nice thing from him.'

Izuku POV:

I began to head to the waiting room still worried about Ochako. Once I was there, Sona was inside with Gremory. "Hello Midoriya. My brother said you could help with my *ahem* situation?" "Y-yeah. I don't know how, but maybe if I meet the guy face to face we can work something out." Gremory nods while thinking this out herself before answering. "I'll have my brother make a meeting tomorrow." They walk out of the door before Gremory stops in the door frame. "Thank you. If you need anything, please let me-" "Your brother is already agreeing to repay me, just live a happy life the way you wish to." She walks out and shuts the door. "*sigh* This is gonna take some work." I start to get called to the stadium and make my way there.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS FIRST MATCH! ON MY LEFT, WE HAVE THE LITTLE CAT THAT COULD! PLEASE WELCOME CLASS 1-A'S, IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE MAN WITH ENGINES THAT COMES ACROSS LIKE A CENTER FIELDER! CLASS 1-A'S, TENYA IDA!" I readied myself for Ida with him taking a sprinting stance. "BEGIN!" Immediately, Ida came at me with intense speeds. "RECIPRO BURST!" He tried to kick me in the face, but I was to fast for him and landed a solid fist to his gut. He felt it, but tried to come at me with another kick to be caught by my other hand. "Sorry Ida. I like you, but I'm not letting you beat me today." Before he could react, I threw him like a rag doll out of the ring and into the wall. "Ida is out of bounds, Midoriya wins!" The crowd began to cheer for me while I went to make sure Ida was ok. "You good?" "Urgh, please don't do that again. That really hurt." We began to laugh before I healed his back for him to get up.

"I will admit Midoriya, your punches are definitely powerful." He holds his stomach saying this. "Does it still hurt?" "Not to worry, I'll manage." Ida starts to look down a bit with it apparent he's a bit bummed. "Call a family member. It'll make you feel better." I start walking away, but stop to say one final thing. "That move is amazing by the way. If you weren't facing me, you could probably win against anyone if you time it correctly." I leave while seeing Ida perk up a bit. 'Good to know he isn't that ashamed of himself anymore.' While walking back, I'm stopped by lady Leviathan waiting in the corridor. "How's the day going?" "Pretty good. I got to see my sister again, so I couldn't be happier right now." She smiles at me while patting my head. "Your a good kid. Sona thinks rather highly of you, so make sure you live up to that." I smile at her while nodding. "I will."