She chuckled. "Mhmm, but say put on some music or something."

She nodded ha head and went to the speakers plugging ha phone up to it.

"I'm finna put it on Ride or Die by Megan Thee Stallion." She smiled and I looked confused.

Who the hell is Megan Thee Stallion?

"You don't know who that is Miry?" LeeLee asked and I shooked my head.

"Bet, we finna put you on." Kayla nodded ha head and the song started.

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE" LeeLee yelled as she instantly stood up.

"IF HIS NAME ON IT THEN MINE RIGHT BESIDE IT, REAL FUCKING RIDE OR DIE!" They both yelled as the started and LeeLee pulled up ha pants some.

Now the first thing that's going through my head is.

These bitches finna start twerking.

And you know what they did?

Exactly that.

"I'ma ride that dick like a stolen car
I got the best pussy that you had thus far" Kayla started twerking as she rapped along to the song.

And that's why she pregnant now.

"Which bitch you know goin' hard as me? I'ma ride or die and I'on need the keys" LeeLee rapped too as she dropped to the floor twerking.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here deadass bored cause ion know how to twerk for shit.

Now I feel like the lame best friend.

The music then stopped and I looked and seen Kayla looking at me.

"Come here Miry, we finna teach you something." She said as she lightly kicked LeeLee ass making ha get up and push ha.

I nodded my head and stood up.

This finna be the most weirdest shit ever.

Even more weird than throwing a roll when you fight.

"Now we finna teach you how to twerk." Kayla said and I gave ha that 'hell nawl' look.

"It's easy Miry, bend over like you squatting down." LeeLee said.

I nodded my head and did that.

"Alright, ion twerk with my hands on my knees but you is, since you just starting." She told me and I put my hands on my knees.

"Shiii come to think about it, Miry got some ass?" LeeLee shrugged.

"Shut up, we been knew that. Now move yo ass, but not to back. That's how some people be twerking, with they back." Kayla said.

"That Nichole TV bitch." LeeLee laughed.

"That bitch is crazy as hell." Kayla shooked ha head before she started the music back.

"Now just move yo ass to the beat." She instructed and i sighed nodding my head starting to do it.

"I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootout
I pulled them panties down, he smilin' like they bought the food out" Kayla rapped as ha and LeeLee joined.

I shooked my head laughing in the inside.

"I hop up on that face and make my hips go like a lou out, I showed you I'ma gangster, now I wanna see what you bout" LeeLee rapped too as the beat speed up.

I started to speed up too, and just like that we started having a full twerk party.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

We pulled up to the house and I parked instantly hearing music.

I got out as all of us grabbed some bags.

"Say y'all hear that?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, sound like Ride Or Die by Megan Thee Stallion." Babyjoe said.

We all looked at him.

"How you know all that bout that song?" I asked.

"Shiii, Kayla be playing it all the time. Sometimes we we be- know what let's just go see what they doing." He said

Shiii, that's why she pregnant now.

We walked up to the door, and I unlocked it going in.

My eyes got wide as hell as I seen Miry twerking.

When the fuck she started twerking?

I licked my lips biting it keeping my eyes on ha.

"When Miry start twerking?" Kd asked as he looked at ha.

That's when I realized the rest of the gang was here.

I went to the speaker and stopped the music making the all look up and see us.

"Damn baby." Babyjoe smirked at Kayla.

"Exactly why she pregnant now." Everybody said.

"Manw shut up y'all." Babyjoe laughed as he walked up to ha and kissed ha.

I looked at Miry pulling ha to me as she pulled ha pants up.

"Since when you start twerking?" I asked.

She shrugged mouthing 'Since now.'

I chuckled looking ha up and down. "You gone have to show me some more of that."

She looked at me nodding ha head smiling.

Wonder if I can turn Miry into a lil freak.

I smirked at ha thinking about it.

•••••••••••••••

Sooooooo Miry getting a lil bold👀

They teaching ha new shit?

Everybody say it with me

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY KAYLA PREGNANT NOW🤣🤣🤣