Billy walks over to his desk, I follow behind him though at a distance.

"I don't draw." Billy says nervously as I see the stack of blank papers on his desk.

"You should" I suggest "I'd love to see what you could come up with."

After I say that Billy's cheeks flush. He looks up at me then back down in embarrassment.

"Maybe I will." He mumbles, which I find cute so I give a little giggle.

Suddenly I feel a pull on my arm.

Stu pulls me over to his desk, then he shuffled through the mess of papers on his desk.

"Hey!" Billy shouts angrily.

Stu pulls out a few papers and holds them in front of me. They seem to be scribbles of red pen, there are some words but I can't make them out.

"What do you think?" Stu asks with a grin, looking at me then to his papers.

"They look great!" I say kindly-

"Hey! I was talking to Y/n!" Billy shouted as he pushed Stu to the floor, pulling me back to his side of the room.

Billy pulled me to the opposite side of the room from Stu, keeping a tight grip on my arm.

"Billy stop!" Bill shouted as he rushed over to me.

"Wait Bill!" I called out, looking at Bill with sympathetic eyes telling him 'I can take care of this.'

He nods and stands in place, watching me.

I take a deep breath and look up at Billy, who seems to be staring angrily at Bill and Stu.

"Billy?" I whisper.

He jumps at the fact that I said his name and looks down at me, a pink blush now on his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah Y/n?" He whispers back as he looks down at me.

"If you calm down for me then tomorrow maybe I can take you to the activity room and draw with you." I say with a blush on my face, due to our faces so close.

The simple pink blush on his face increases times ten as his eyes widen at my words.

"They wouldn't let me out." Billy says as he looks down sadly.

"I'll make sure it happens." I say with a sweet smile.

"Do you really mean it?" He asks as he looks down sadly.

"I do." I say as I brush my small hand against his cheek, hoping to make him happy.

I thought he couldn't blush more but he somehow he did. He looked up at me, his face as red as a cherry with a light smile.

"Thank you Y/n." He says, now sounding heartfelt.

He suddenly pulls me into a gentle and warm embrace. I wrap my arms around him as well.

I look to see Bill looking at us with jealousy once again in his eyes. Stu looks at Bill too, seeing what I see.

"Could I get a hug too Y/n?" Stu calls out with a grin.

"No-" Bill and Billy growl at Stu in unison.

"Guys!" I yell, making them shocked that I had raised my voice.

"S-Sorry." I say as I look down.

"And yes you can get a hug." I say as I release Billy, walking over to Stu.

Stu's grin widens as he pulls me into a tight hug, lifting me off my feet and spinning in fast circles.

As he lets me go I stumble trying to keep my balance.

Billy immediately rushes over to me. As weird as this may sound, I didn't even notice him move. He must just be fast, even stealthy.

Billy takes my hand, walking me past Bill and to the door, Bill following close behind us.

"Thank you Billy." I say, my vision still blurry.

As we approach the door he stops as Bill unlocks the door.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." He says sweetly as he places a gentle kiss on my forehead-

"Let's go." Bill says as he takes my hand, pulling me away and out the door before he closes and locks it.

As we walk away I hear Stu and Billy talking, about what I don't know, considering it was muffled by the door and our distance from them.

"Now we're on to the supernatural ones." Bill says with a sigh, a drip of sweat running down his face.

"Supernatural? What're we dealing with here?" I ask, nervous about the next patients.

"The rest of them are all immortal and have an incredible amount of strength." Bill says.

"Oh..." I say, my nerves rising drastically.

"So who's the next one?" I ask.

"Jason Voorhees." Bill says as he shivers with a nervous sigh.