-EVENING TIME-

I had gone to kitchen and then came to the bedroom.
.
I saw him getting ready.
.
.
Y/n: Are you again going to somewhere?
.
Jimin: Office.
.
Y/n: I want to talk to you about something.
.
Jimin: But I don't.
.
Y/n: Why are you ignoring me?
.
Jimin: You are coming in the way of my work.
.
Y/n: No, I don't.
.
Jimin: Don't talk to me. I don't want any kind of argue.
.
Y/n: It's.... important.
.
Jimin: I don't care.
.
.
.
He said and went to his office.
.
Why don't you want to talk to you? What have I done?
.
I sat on the bed and soon I saw Jimin's phone.
.
He forgot to take his phone with him.
.
Should I go to his office to give him his phone? I will also get a chance to talk to him about everything, right?
.
I will tell him everything about what I feel, about my feelings. And ask him what he really wants by ignoring me.
.
.
I grabbed his phone and made my way to his office.
.
.
.

-TIME SKIP-

I went inside his office. The receptionist greeted me and I smiled back to her.
.
I did not need to ask for the way to his office because I had come to his office before our marriage.
.
.
.
.
I grabbed the door knob and half opened the door of his office room but I stopped as I heard my name coming out of someone's mouth.
.
There were two man inside, I could tell by the voice, Jimin and Yoongi. I stood there. The door was half opened.
.
.
.
Yoongi: You shouldn't say like this. Y/n is your wife.
.
Jimin: I know that but she is being really annoying.
.
Yoongi: Why do you think like this?
.
Jimin: Then what do I think? When I was gone for the business trip, I was there for business stuffs. She kept calling me, texting me, asking me if I had taken my meals or slept well - like what the hell!? It was a business trip not a picnic!
.
.
.
My gaze was down. I looked at my hand, holding his phone.
.
.
.
Yoongi: It's because she cares about you. What's wrong with it?
What's wrong with you?
.
Jimin: Don't you think she's caring too much? I need my personal space! You are asking what wrong with me? I just want my privacy like I had before marriage. She is so clingy. She just use the word 'wife' to use my things even my phone!
.
Yoongi: But I think there should be no privacy between a married couple.
.
.
.
It was more than enough to make my eyes teary.
.
.
.
Jimin: I was in a business meeting but she kept texting me without stopping. My phone was keep buzzing. Do you have a single idea how embarrassed I felt?
.
Yoongi: So do you think ignoring her will solve everything? Ignoring someone can damage them emotionally. You can make money later. Your relationship is falling apart. Do you know that?
.
Jimin: No, it will not fall apart knowing that if I keep listening her cheesy sh*ts and pointless dramas without saying anything.
.
Yoongi: You will regret it. Do you even know what are you saying? You said such big things so easily. Don't you ever say this in front of her.
.
Jimin: Yes, why would I!? Knowing that she will start her emotional drama.
.
.
.
I closed my eyes tightly as a thick tear drop rolled down my cheeks.
.
Y/n: Please...stop-
.
I lightly whispered to myself.

-YOONGI'S POV-

I sighed heavily hearing everything he said.
.
I know Y/n like him and care for him and want him to care for her but who will make this man understand.
.
I looked at Jimin again. His back was facing me as he standing opposite to me.
.
I hope he doesn't say it to Y/n in anger.
.
I raised my eyebrows as I heard someone's sobs, nearly inaudible. I turned around and my eyes widened.
.
The door was half opened and there was Y/n.
.
Her gaze was down, cheeks were red as the tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. Slightly heavy breathing and gloomy expression were visible.
.
Before Jimin spill out any more words I tried to stop him.
.
.
.
Yoongi: Jimin, stop.
.
Jimin: You know what hyung, now I have realized that. Marrying her was my biggest mistake.
.
.
.
I looked at him with a shocked expression as those words left his mouth.
.
I looked at Y/n. She has her gaze up. She looked at Jimin with an expression which was impossible to put in words.

-Y/N'S POV-

Nothing was left to say. Nothing was left to tell him.
.
That awkward moment when you think you are important to someone and you are not. I felt that.
.
My heart burst in grief.
.
I was screaming silently in pain.
.
.
I wanted to shout at him. I wanted to tell him how much I waited for his call. How much I waited for his messages. How much I wanted to talk to him when he just simply ignored me.
.
But nothing came out of my mouth, the internal pain was not letting me to.
.
.
.
Jimin: I have to deal with her for my lifetime even if I don't wan-
.
.
He stopped as he turned around, seeing me.
.
Silence filled the room. No one was saying anything. But as usual I couldn't tolerate it.
.
.
That moment when you have to take a deep breath before speaking because you know that you are so close to crying.
.
I took a breath before going inside and speaking.
.
.
.
Y/n: You forgot your phone at home.

-YOONGI'S POV-

I wasn't expecting her to say that. She came forward and placed the phone on the table.
.
Her voice was heavy. Her hand was slightly shaking.
.
A tear dropped off her eyes. Without looking at Jimin, she just went out of the room.
.
I looked at Jimin. He was looking at the door through which she left and with out blinking he ran behind of her.
.
.
In her eyes, I saw that, something unexplainable and so strong. It was not just about liking Jimin. It was something more....that shattered in just a few minutes.
.
From all this I knew that the tounge has no bones but, is strong enough to break a heart.
.
The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quite ever.

-JIMIN'S POV-

I ran behind her with all my strength. I really have no idea how I said that.
.
.
.
Jimin: Y/n, please stop!
.
.
She was walking in front of me really fast. I screamed behind to stop her.
.
Her shoulders stiffened as she kept walking.She was crying.
I felt a grip on my heart. I was feeling guilty for what I said.
.
.
Jimin: Y/n, please stop. Y/n, I'm sorry.
.
.
She didn't listen me and started to run and something caught my attention making my eyes widened. She was running on the main road.
.
.
Jimin: No!! Y/n, stop! Don't go further! Y/n!! Please, stop!!!
.
.
She didn't stop and I saw the bright light on the way as the car hit her. My heart stopped beating.

-Y/N'S POV-

I ran away from there. I could not withstand it.
.
Everything was clear. I understood everything. The importance of this relationship in his life and my importance in his life.
.
I could just feel pain. Everything was shattered. I was shattered. Tears won't stop falling. I couldn't hear or see anything.
.
As I started running, just after a few seconds I felt a sharp pain in body, making my mind goes completely blank as I was hit by something.

-JIMIN'S POV-

I ran with all my energy to pull her to myself. But it was already late.
.
The car had hit her. I ran towards her. She fell down on the road.
.
I hold her tightly in my arms. Her eyes were closed. Blood was flowing from her body parts.
.
.
Jimin: Y-Y/n! Look at me!
.
.
My voice cracked as I saw her in that condition. Crowd was forming around us. I heard everyone whispering. I looked up.
.
.
Jimin: Please, someone call the ambulance!
.
.
I shouted and looked down to look at Y/n. I caressed her cheeks which were filled with tears.
.
.
Jimin: You w-will be okay, Y/n...
.
.
(Author's note : Meanwhile a man came out of the car by which Y/n was hit.)
.
.
.
???: Y/n!?
.
.
I looked at the man who called
Y/n's name.

I looked at the man who called Y/n's name

-TO BE CONTINUED-