Chapter 100: Ultron-Sigma Borrowing a Cup of Sugar

90 days since The Convergence.

Later, outside the Planet Shield, Ultron-Sigma is out of the sight of the planet eaters and living planets.

Ultron-Sigma: "Thanos is trapped and the tower is guarded, but not for long, it's time that we finish him."

Later, back in Avengers Tower, Iron Man and the others are building something to control the Infinity Stones' power.

Iron Man: "Remind me again why we're doing this?"

Dr. Light: "The Infinity Stones are too powerful for mortal to wield, a device must be constructed to harness them."

Iron Man: "Rhetorical question doc, but thank you."

Then a phone booth appeared as a another version of you in a black over coat and Fluttershy was with you. Then the alarm went off and a cage drop over them.

 Then the alarm went off and a cage drop over them

Dr. Light: "Intruders (Y/N), we got Intruders, get back to the tower quickly!"

The Timelord: "Oh boy."

You and two of your clones appeared from a portal that you made as Terraspin. You then trans form into Echo Echo merge together and revert back to human form and turn to see that you see yourself and Fluttershy in a cage.

(Y/N): "What do we have here Doc?"

Dr. Light: "Well after scanning their molecular structure, they're not from our universe or the universes that got caught from the effects from The Convergence."

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

Timelord: "I am Dr. Who and you look like me my friend and this is Fluttershy my companion, I'm a Timelord from the planet Gallifrey, I'm the last of my people."

(Y/N): "Dr. Light, scan his DNA, see what you come up with."

Dr. Light: "Stand by."

Iron Man then turn to a coupling and point at it.

Iron Man: "Spencer, can you pass me that curling there?"

Spencer: "Sure."

Spencer then launch a grapple hook at the coupling and hand it to Iron Man.