Chapter 11: Meet the Dazzlings

Adagio, Sonata, and Aria were in the library talking about you.

Adagio: "His name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

Aria: "I can't believe that's him!"

Sonata: "Why is he so good with words?"

Adagio: "He's our target!"

Sonata: "He's so cute and funny, I don't want to kill him!"

Aria: "Why did you shake his hand?"

Adagio: "You encouraged me to!"

Sonata: "I can't believe we're gonna kill our first crush!"

Then they hug each other and cry.

Meanwhile, you and Sunset are in the cafeteria with your friends.

Applejack: "So how was the tour?"

Sunset: "I don't know. I mean, these girls, they were... There was something off about them."

Pinkie: "Like, off like this? Or off like this? Or... Oh, oh! Like-"

Rainbow: "Maybe we should just let her tell us."

Sunset: "That's just it. I can't put my finger on it. They just acted sort of... strange around me. Maybe someone already talked to them. Told them about what I did. So much for making a good first impression.", as she said putting her head down in her arms with a sad expression.

(Y/N): "I beg the differ."

Sunset then look up at you.

Sunset: "Why?"

(Y/N): "I had enough experience that some heroes and villains have their powers from an object of power, like me."

Skurd: "I sensed Equestrian Magic thanks to the power of the Celestial Sapiens."

Sunset: "Really, that would explains the pony ups."

(Y/N): "Yep, and it's high time to show people that you changed."

Later outside the cafeteria.

Adagio: "This is it, girls. The moment we've been waiting for."

Sonata: "Lunch?!"

Adagio: "The chance to get our true Equestrian magic back."

Sonata: "Oh. Right."

Adagio: "Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it."

Aria: "From what I heard, all the girls at this school has a thing for our crush, that's pretty much occupied."

Adagio: "We'll do it anyway!"

Aria: "So we're just gonna do what we always do? Stir up some trouble and then feed off the negative energy? Some plan, Adagio."

Adagio: "It won't be the same as the times before! There is Equestrian magic here. Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding."

Sonata: "But we can get lunch after though, right? It's Taco Tuesday!"

Adagio: "Just follow my lead."

Aria: "Or my lead."

Adagio: "No, not after last time, your lead got everyone, I'm not trusting you with that role again.

Then the girls enter the cafeteria, and then they sing.