Chapter 30: The Remake is better than the Original

Gloriosa: "Lake activities are available every day until Sunset."

(Y/N): "Until Sunset soaks her head!?"

You then transform into Overflow and shot water at Sunset. Sunset laugh a bit.

Sunset: "Good one."

Gloriosa: "So if you want to canoe, sail, windsurf, or swim, just let me know."

(Y/N): "AW FIDDLESTICKS, I left my swimming trunks at home!"

All the girls thought of you skinny dipping and blushed.

Celestia, Luna, and Cadence: "Yay!"

Then everyone look at the school staff with a confused look.

Luna: "What we meant to say, that's to bad."

Sci-Twi walk onto the dock with a paddle as she walk by Fluttershy feeding the ducks with bread.

Fluttershy: "Aren't they just the cutest?"

Sci-Twi smiles and walk backward, until one of the planks snaps and falls in your arms.

(Y/N): "Whoa! I know I'm charming Sci-Twi, but you don't have to fall for me."

Sci-twi blushes and rubs the back of her head.

Sci-Twi: "You know me."

Later, Sunset looks sadly as Ben appears behind her.

Sunset: "Guess I can't get too jealous, right? he is my boyfriend too. I mean not that I don't want her to be his girlfriend too! It's just feels like he's loving Sci-Twi more than the rest of us."

Ben: "Yeah, I get it. But you did agree to share him, he's a friendly guy. Plus he's helping Sci-Twi get over the incident form the Friendship Games.

Sunset: "So you're saying I just need to get over her?"

Ben: "Kinda, yeah."

Sunset: "Ouch. You're not pulling any punches."

Ben: "Not really my style. Sorry."

Ben then playfully punched Sunset, while you and the Twilight twins were watching the principal and Gloriosa study the broken wood.

Luna: "This is a safety hazard. I suggest we close down the dock for the remainder of the camp."

Everyone groan in disbelief.

Ben: "Aw man!"

Gloriosa: "Oh, I'm sure it won't have to be for the remainder of camp. Just needs to be patched up a bit. I've got this!"

Applejack: "Huh. Or maybe we do! If you ask me, this whole dock needs to go. Building a new one could be our camp gift. Sure, it would benefit us, but a nice new dock would benefit future campers, too."

Everyone agreed.

Timber: "I don't know. It's an awful lot of work. I wouldn't want you guys to miss out on doing other fun camp stuff because you're so busy building a dock for future campers."

Both Gloriosa and Timber glared at each other, Sunset then bites her thumb.

Rainbow: "I hear what you're saying, Timber, but we're Canterlot Wondercolts. We've got a reputation to uphold! And there was no way we're gonna leave this place without contributing the most awesome camp gift ever! I'm with AJ. Building a new dock is definitely it! What do you guys think?"

Everyone cheered, you then back up and transform into Humungasaur.

(Y/N) as Humungasuar: "I'll clear out the dock with a good, CANNONBALL!"