Chapter 22: The Rivals

Somewhere in space in the Rust Bucket Mark 3: Gwen, Kevin, and Rook are looking for you so they can arrest you for stealing the Phantom Ring. They got word from Azmuth that you had the Omnitrix for 13 years and you unlocked all of the 1000912 aliens and somehow you unlocked your Omni-enhanced abilities.

Kevin: "If this guy really have all of the 1000912 aliens on his disposal, then we're in big trouble."

Rook: "Not to mention the Omni-enhanced powers that comes with it."

Gwen was sitting by the window looking at stars, thinking about you, which makes her frustrated.

Gwen: "Ugh, I can't get this guy out of my head, who is he!"

Rook: "I've went through the history logs of the Omnitrix, and the current wielder is named (Y/N) (L/N), a human from earth."

Kevin: "That narrows things down a bit."

Rook: "It seems he use it to fight off threats of Earth and other parts of the universe."

Kevin: "Examples?"

Rook: "Dr. Doom, HYDRA, AIM, Attuma, Galactus, Thanos, Ego, and the list goes on."

Kevin: "This guy must be a real hero."

Gwen: "What school does he go to?"

Rook: "He currently goes to Cantorlot High in Cantorlot City."

Gwen: "Then that's where going to find him!"

Later, back on Earth in Sci-Twi's private lab, Sci-Twi is packing her things for the Friendship Games. Spike grabs onto a shirt to stop her from going.

Sci-Twi: "Ugh! Come on, Spike! I was always gonna go to Canterlot High for the Friendship Games. Ich! The only difference now is that I have to compete. Besides, it's not like Principal Cinch gave me much of a choice. I know, Spike. I don't like it either. I probably won't be able to collect anywhere near as much data as I thought. But maybe I can still get some.

She grabs her device and wraps it around her neck, while Spike whimpers as he thought she was leaving him behind.

Sci-Twi: "Spike, I wouldn't leave without you. Just remember to be quiet. And try not to shed."

She zips her bag wand walks out the door to the bus lot and accidentally cut in line to ask Dean Cadence.

Sci-Twi: "Dean Cadance, I'm not really sure where to go."

Cadence: "One second, Twilight."

???(Sour Sweet): "You could try the end of the line!"

Author's note: "When it comes to Sour Sweet, the bold lettering is when she's sour and the not bold lettering is when she's sweet."

Sci-Twi: "What did you say?"

???(Sour Sweet): "Just that someone as smart as you should definitely go first."

Sci-Twi: " I... I didn't mean to. I was just asking."

Cadence: "This is the right bus, Twilight. Go ahead."

Sour Sweet: "Well, it's too late now."

Sci-Twi looks down and sighs as she gets on the bus, until she is greeted by a fellow student.

???(Indigo Zap): "Are we gonna win?!?!"

Sci-Twi: "I... I don't know."

???(Indigo Zap): "Wrong answer!! Try again! Are we gonna win?!?!"

Sci-Twi: "Um... I guess? I-It's just... I mean... I heard that CHS is doing well now. With their reputation. And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course. But we can't let them do it, you know? Win, I mean? Right?"