Chapter 24: Friendship Games: Round 2

Applejack was kicking a pile of dirt in front of her that was part of the motocross track.

Applejack: "I don't suppose you made motocross outfits."

Rarity: "Oh, don't be ridiculous. Of course I did!"

(Y/N): "The art of fashion is another tool in the tool box, right next to magic of generosity and keeping up to date with trends."

Kevin: "What are talking about?"

(Y/N): "Gwen has her magic and mana, aren't you the big guy of the group?"

Kevin: "When I touch materials, I become those materials, same goes with alien powers, only a 10th of them."

(Y/N): "That power is only one tool in the box, imagine yourself as a toolbox, multiple tools means many powers."

Kevin: "I have a car and do some maintenance sometimes, so I know what your saying."

You then turn to the remaining members of Team Wondercolt.

(Y/N): "Alright, I maybe out of the games, but that doesn't mean I can provide strategy, apparently these races will have teams of two: Sunset and Rainbow will do Motocross, Pinkie and Rarity will do roller-skates, the rest will do archery. Anything that is remotely related to Equestrian magic: Kevin, Gwen, Rook, you all will be with me on keeping the students and faculty safe."

Kevin: "Consider it done."

You then spot a black car with green stripes on it.

(Y/N): "Hey Kevin, is your car a DX Mark 10?"

Kevin: "I'm a classic, that's someone else's car."

(Y/N): "Who?"

You then see a teen coming out of the car, he's wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, and black and white Converse-style shoes.

He then walk towards you and the group.

(Y/N): "Who is this guy?"

???(Ben Tennyson): "Name's Ben Tennyson, and you must be (Y/N) (L/N)."