Chapter 60: Spider-Ham Back in Action

You, the Humane 7, and the Spider-People are going through a wormhole to another world.

Spider-Man: "Once again, we're heading down the rabbit hole."

Pinkie: "Actually, it's a wormhole silly!"

Gloriosa: "Out of all worlds we've through, we're ready for anything!"

You all exit the portal and see you're all so high you can see all of America.

Gloriosa: "NEVER MIND!"

Then 3 black crows show up and start talking.

Crow 1: "Whoah, would ya look at that."

Crow 2: "Howdy do strangers."

Spider-Man: "Howdy do talking crows."

Then everyone, except for Pinkie and you screamed.

Sunset: "Okay, that was off."

Fluttershy: "Oh my, the only talking animals back home are the Spikes."

Then the Spider-People fell into a mud puddle at a farm as you levitate down to the ground. The Humane 7 got out of the crystal dome and onto the ground and you revert to human form. You then see a pig with a hook on a stick and pull out the Spider-Gang.

???(Peter Porker): "Never fails, all set to take a nice wallow and some varmints falls into the pool."

The pig then put the three spiders aside.

Gloriosa: "Eeeewwwwww, I got mud in my hair!"

Sp//dr: "Speak for yourself, my circuit boards are covered in mud, I need to do a maintenance check on this, I'll be in the dark for awhile."

Peni activate the suits defenses as you and the Humane 7 walk over to the Spider-People.

Rarity: "Oh my, Crimson Spider, you're filthy."

(Y/N): "Mana, what universe is this?"

Mana: "Earth-8311."

Pinkie then pull out a laptop out of her hair and activates it.

Pinkie: "Oooooh, theres a order for a squid hero with an alien watch from another planet, ACME has his own address, that's you (Y/N), ordering now."

Then a large crate fall from the sky in a cartoony fashion as Spider-Man turn to the pig.

Spider-Man: "You're a pig?"

???(Peter Porker): "Very perceptive, what are you under those masks, monkeys?"

The pig did a combination of laughter and snorting.

???(Peter Porker): "Cause only a monkey wear a costume that stupid."

Applejack then grabs a crowbar from the shed and use it to open the box. When the box opened, it revealed an Octopus that looks like Squidward from Spongebob but with an Ultimatrix and he's like you.

(Y/N): "Greetings, I take it you're me of this world."

(Animal/N): "Yep, and I do play the clarinet you know."

Your animal counterpart starts playing his clarinet and he plays it with such elegance.

(Animal/N): "How was that?"

(Y/N): "Huh, I'd say I'm better than Squidward."

Later, Spider-Man and Gloriosa are talking to the pig.