Chapter 10: Darkness is Fabulous

6 moons earlier

Everyone is screaming in anger at each while green mystic dust is being absorbed by 3 girls in the restaurant singing and causing the arguments in the first place. The pendants around their necks allows them to absorb the dust in the first place.

???(Aria Blaze): "That was barely worth the effort, Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal."

Adagio: "The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria. We can only gain so much power here."

???(Aria Blaze): "Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place!"

Adagio: "Really? I love it here!", as she said in a sarcastic tone.

???(Sonata Dusk): "For realsies? Because I think this place is the worst."

???(Aria Blaze): "I think you're the worst, Sonata."

Sonata: "Oh, yeah? Well, I think you're-"

Adagio: "Ergh! I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable."

Adagio then spot beams of black and blue lights appeared at a distance. She then spot a giant oven with being carried by demons, then a small person came out of it and launch energy blasts at it. Then a giant appeared punching a third demon. She then sees a humanoid dinosaur with lego arm cannons falling from the sky. Then she spot rainbow lasers of equestrian magic. She felt the energy through her pendant.

Adagio: "Did you feel that?! Do you know what that is?"

Sonata and ???: "I 'unno."

Adagio: "It's Equestrian magic, Aria!"

Aria: "But this world doesn't have Equestrian magic."

Adagio: "It does now. And we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic little world adore us!"

Sonata: "Sounds fun, but the metal man, giant, and Dino monster is not equestrian magic."

???(MacGuffin): "It's actually Omnitrix magic.", as he said from a distance.

The three girls turn to the guy who said that.

Adagio: "You know about this?"

???(MacGuffin): "Yep, there's a kid name (Y/N) (L/N), he's the most popular student in CHS, he has a device called the Omnitrix, it allows him to transform into anything he wants, including a living embodiment of the universe."

Adagio: "That's really powerful."

Aria: "What's your name anyways?"

???(MacGuffin): "Names MacGuffin, and you're gonna use your powers to take the world for yourselves and kill (Y/N) in the process."

Adagio: "Well, we can hypnotize people into slaves, but murder is not in our resume."

Aria: "Hey come on, it will be one less guy in the way."

Adagio: "Altight then, its a deal.", as she said holding out her hand for a handshake.

MacGuffin then shakes her hand and they laugh maniacally. Sonata was uncomfortable for the fact they have to kill someone.

MacGuffin: "Pleasure doing business with you."

Sonata: "I don't want to kill anybody Adagio."

Adagio: "I know Sonata, that's why we're gonna know him before we kill him."

Sonata: "Okay, I feel sorta better."

Six moons later, today

Everyone is at the gym working on on their banners, posters, etc. for the upcoming musical showcase.