Chapter 50: Trip to the Mall

You're heading to the mall to get some Ramen for Olivia Octavius, and restock the refrigerator and the pantry in the base. As you walk in the mall, you see Applejack at a juice bar and she is making the same drink every time, until.

(Y/N): "Looks like Applejack is having a good time, unlike me, I have to get 30 buckets of Ramen for woman who tries to kill Miles Morales in her dimension, and I tried to tell her not to eat to much sodium, but does she listen, noooooooo."

You then bump into a girl with a pair of yellow sunglasses, an aqua dress with a cupcake on it, blue hair, and a pair of yellow boots.

The girl then turn to you and blushed.

(Y/N): "Sorry about that ma'am."

???(Blueberry Cake): "Oh, that's okay, hey you're that kid that saved the universe, my name's Blueberry Cake."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you Blueberry."

Blueberry: "So, what brings you to the mall?"

(Y/N): "Just gotta restock the pantry and the fridge back at my house."

Blueberry: "Oh okay, will we see each other again?"

(Y/N): "Probably, see ya."

Blueberry: "Bye."

You then walk off as Blueberry waved goodbye. Then pull out her phone and called her friends.

Blueberry: "Girls, guess who's at the mall!"

You later at the supermarket in the mall, and you pickup the Ramen for Olivia, some bags of chips, Some boxes of cereal, and some ice cream. You then buy the items and head out. You then see a girl with a red beanie, red skirt with a music note on it, black shirt, black boots with white stripes, and green hair. She then spot you and hold her phone to her ear and talk into it.

 She then spot you and hold her phone to her ear and talk into it

(Y/N): "Oh hello."

Then the girl walk up to you, along with Octavia Melody, Vinyl Scratch, Blueberry Cake and 6 other girls. The first one has blonde hair, grey skin, uncoordinated eyes, green skirt, and a blue shirt with a yellow tie. The second girl has green hair, orange shirt, dark red skirt, and a straw hat. The third girl has purple hair, a yellow hairband, a blue tank top with a small pink bow on it, a blue skirt with a pink flower on it, and a yellow undershirt. The fourth girl had sky blue skin, black sleeveless shirt, dark purple skirt, black leggings, dark purple hair with dark pink highlights, and a light purple scarf with a purple cheetah pattern. The fifth girl has a purple shirt, red skirt with a cloud blocking a sun, red leg bands, and purple shoes. The final girl has a red long skirt, a pink star necklace, and purple hair.