Chapter 18: Lyra Hearthstrings VS. Sweetie Drops AKA Bon Bon

As the students walk out of the school, Lyra and Bon Bon were talking to each other.

Bon Bon: "And then I said..."

Lyra: ""It tastes like marshmallows"?"

Bon Bon: "Yeah, so that made me..."

Lyra: "...feel like you were on a camping trip?"

Bon Bon: "Yes! Just like-"

Lyra and Bon Bon: "That time we went to the amusement park in eighth grade!"

Bon Bon: "You know me so well!"

Lyra: "You know me so well!"

As the two were walking along, they spotted, laying on the ground with an exhausted look. They walk to you and kneel down.

Lyra: "Are you okay (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I'm just exhausted from my hero work in Boston, I fought ten million Mindless Ones, used up all of my power to close a portal to the Dark Dimension, and I ate 20 bowls of Clam Chowder."

Bon Bon: "You were in Boston!?"

Lyra: "Why didn't you bring us back their Clam Chowder, I want to try that stuff!"

(Y/N): "Sorry girls."

Lyra: "It's okay, you can just take us to Boston next time if your on a mission."

(Y/N): "Or visit my friend the Steel Spider."

Lyra's and Bon Bon's eyes widen.

Bon Bon: "You know Steel Spider!"

Lyra: "He's coolest hero in Boston!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, he's one my friends."

Then Lyra and Bon Bon pick up from the ground and hug you tightly.

(Y/N): "Watch the shoulder, that's where one Mindless One hit me with a street light!"

Then the girls let go.

Lyra: "Sorry, it's just we're Steel Spider's biggest fans!"

Bon Bon: "Yeah!"

Then Sandalwood appeared with paper in his hand.

Sandalwood: "Dudes, the tryouts for the Friendship Games are about to start!"

Bon Bon: "O..."

Lyra: "M..."

Lyra and Bon Bon: "Goodness!"

(Y/N): "Are you girls gonna tryout?"

Lyra and Bon Bon: "Yes, are you?"

(Y/N): "I already did with my scientific mind and martial arts skills."

Skurd: "Indeed!"

Bon Bon: "Are you gonna watch us during tryouts?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'll be next to Vice Principal Luna during the whole thing."

Sandalwood: "There are limited spots on the CHS team! So bring your A-game!"

(Y/N): "Well, see you at tryouts girls."

You limp your way to tryouts and saying ow at the same time. Lyra and Bon Bon then look at each and unleash their competitive side. When you arrived at the tryouts, you next to Vice Principal Luna. She then notice how injured and exhausted you are.

Luna: "Are you okay (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine, shoulder will pop back into place soon."

Luna: "I hope you recover soon.", as she said tapping on your shoulder.

(Y/N): "OW!!!"

Luna put her hands to her mouth in surprise.

Luna: "I am so sorry (Y/N), you're still sore from your hero work from Boston."

(Y/N): "How?"

Luna: "I watched the news."

You then notice Lyra dancing in the field.

(Y/N): "Wow, Lyra is a good dancer."

Luna: "I see."

Then you see Bon Bon tap dancing.

(Y/N): "Whoah, Bon Bon is going at it with the dancing."

Then Lyra took Bon Bon's hat and crush it.

Luna: "Oh my."

(Y/N): "Something tells me this is going to be a heated battle of skill and talent."

Cuphead announcer:

Lyra and Bon Bon go through competitions dancing, hot dog eating, arm wrestling, sculpting, and pottery. Things come to a head when Lyra imitates a peacock and Sweetie Drops imitates an owl.

(Y/N): "They're about to kill each other!"

Sandalwood: "Aw, dudes, Vice Principal Luna just posted the roster for the Friendship Games team!"

(Y/N): "Oh thank goodness."

Later, you and the girls head to the halls and see the team roster.

Lyra: "You made the team!"

Bon Bon: "You made the team!"

The girls smiled.

Lyra: "Best!"

Bon Bon: "Friends!"

Lyra and Bon Bon: "Forever!"

Then they hug each other, you then hug them as well.

(Y/N): "I'm proud of you girls, really proud."

The girls blushed and twirl their hair.

Lyra: "Thanks."

Bon Bon: "Don't you need to go to the nurse?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I can't get anywhere with these injuries."

Lyra: "Then we carry you to the nurse."

Soon, Lyra and Bon Bon takes you to the nurse's office. When they opened the door they see the nurse in her standard uniform with white skin and light pink hair.

 When they opened the door they see the nurse in her standard uniform with white skin and light pink hair

???(Nurse Redheart): "Hello girls, oh my goodness (Y/N) are you alright?"

Lyra: "He's been through saving the world from Dormammu in Boston, Nurse Redheart."

Nurse Redheart: "Well, it's an honor to have a hero being patched up by me."

Bon Bon: " You think can takecare of him?"

Redheart blushed.

Nurse Redheart: "Yes, yes, just put him on a bed and I'll tell the principals that he needs bed rest for awhile in the infirmary."

Lyra and Bon Bon put you on a nearby bed, where you can rest. Lyra and Bon Bon left the infirmary and head to class while Nurse Redheart takes a look at your injuries. When she finished putting bandages on you, she got out her personal diary and write into it.

Redheart's diary: "Dear diary, the best day just happened. (Y/N) (L/N) is in my office and I get to take care of him! Me, Nurse Redheart!"

Next: Chapter 19: Photopacalypse