Chapter 105: Egyptian Space

30000 years since The Convergence.

You then appeared further into the future and you see that the area look futuristic and yet Egyptian.

(Y/N): "Huh this is a nice place, very Egyptian."

???(Cleopatra Philopator VII): "Hey who are you supposed to be?"

You then turn to 3 people from the time period: one of them looks like Cleopatra in her younger days, one looks like a humanoid fish like Ripjaws but more human, and one that looks cybernetic. They were pointing blasters at you.

???(Brian Bell): "Put your hands up in the air!"

You then put your hands in the air.

???(Cleopatra Philopator VII): "Akila, take a look at this guy."

Akila: "You got it."

Akila then takes a scanner and scan you.

Scanner: "Running bioscan."

Akila: "Alright, his biome is consistent with 21st century AD Earth!"

Akila then spots your Ultimatrix.

Akila: "Is that a level 20 DNA modulator, I haven't seen one of these in years!"

Akila then sees the Time Stone in your pocket then grab it.

???(Brian Bell): "Is that what I think it is?"

???(Cleopatra Philopator VII): "What, what is it Brian?"

Brian: "This is one of the Infinite Seven, the Time Stone, it has the power to control time!"

(Y/N): "Never thought I meet the famous Cleopatra Philopator VII."

Cleopatra: "You know my name?"

Akila: "This watch has some amazing features: a universal translator, a DNA scanner, a computer that uploads the basic instincts of a species, and it can create a simulation of years of evolution in years of warfare, and is that a slimebiote!?"

Skurd: "In the flesh, thank you."

Akila: "Oooo, what this button do?"

Akila then turn on music on your Ultimatrix.

Akila: "Nice music."

(Y/N): "Southern Lights, but Glen Campbell, 1977."

Cleopatra: "This is actually amazing music."

Then the TARDIS appeared and Iron Man, Dr. Who, and Dr. Who's Fluttershy came out of it. Then they spot you with Cleopatra, Brian, and Akila.

Iron Man: "(Y/N) (L/N)."

(Y/N): "Anthony Edward Stark."

Iron Man: "I prefer Tony thank you."

(Y/N): "Dr. Who and Fluttershy, and I'm guessing Sunset and Sci-Twi came along?"

Then Sci-Twi and Sunset came out of the TARDIS.

Sunset: "How did you know that we're coming?"

(Y/N): "You two are basically bloodhounds for science, and you found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow."

Cleopatra: "Pot of what now?"

Sci-Twi and Sunset then see Cleopatra and their eyes widen from the sight of her. Then they start touching her face to make sure that they're not hallucinating.

Cleopatra: "Would you stop touching my face."

Sunset: "Oh my god you're the real Cleopatra Philopator VII!"

Sunset and Sci-Twi pull out notebook and pencil.

Sci-Twi: "Tell us everything about ancient Egypt and don't leave out any details!"

Then Sci-Twi and Sunset then drag Cleopatra to the TARDIS.

Cleopatra: "Uh a little help here!"

Iron Man: "Well it's time for you go back into the time where you belong."

Brian: "We can help two, I'm smart, Cleo's a great fighter, and Akila has a positive attitude."

Cleo: "He's right and get me away from these nerds!"

(Y/N): "Alright, they can come along."

Everyone went into the TARDIS as Sci-Twi and Sunset turn their attention to Akila and Brian as they get nervous.

Brian: "Oh boy."

Cleo: "So, what's the story on Earth back in your time?"

(Y/N): "Ultron-Sigma is a genocidal fusion between two genocidal robots known as Ultron and Sigma."

Iron Man: "We stop the spread of an infection called the Sigma Virus."

Cleo: "Wait virus!?"

(Y/N): "The Sigma Virus can turn an average person into a slave of Ultron-Sigma, it can turn the mightiest gods like Thor, Heimdall, and Skurge into his personal soldiers."

Iron Man: "But I have plan to destroy him once and for all."

Cleo: "How?"

(Y/N): "With the other Infinity Stones."

Then Dr. Who set the TARDIS to go back into the present day. When you and the others arrived at Avengers Tower, everyone got out of the booth and Cleo, Brian, and Akila see the Avengers all gathered up for a meeting. Then Dante see you and the others.

Dante: "How's it going (Y/N), we're about to have an meeting."

(Y/N): "It's good to be back everyone."

Then the Time Stone gave you a vision of the past.

Next: Chapter 106: Past Vision