Chapter 31

~Angel

The 9 weeks went by fast, and my babies are as healthy as ever. Austin is taking me to the hospital so I can get them and we can leave this horrible place. I've gotten really close to Aubree. I thought I would be with Jayden, but that's Ash with Jayden. Since my dream about her dying, I always wanted to cradle her in my arms and never let her go.

God she's going to be spoiled.

We went to the hospital, and I brought all the baby stuff I needed. We got there in 30 minutes time and I basically ran in. I got to the room and smiled when I saw Melissa.

She let Austin and I in and I went to where Aubree was, and Austin to Jayden. I lifted her up and smiled. She smiled as well. I hugged her and put her in her little seat. Austin did the same with Jayden. Aubrees was pink with leopard print on it with grey. It was adorable. Jayden's was blue with little race cars on it with black.

We said goodbye to Melissa and went to check out. After that we went to the car and put the kids in the car.

xx

We drove back to the house and finished packing everything. We put everything in the back of the car and put in the babies stuff. I looked at Austin and smiled.

"We're finally leaving." I said. He smiled.

"Yeah."

"You guys ready?" Ash said putting her last bag by the door."

"Yeah."

"Okay. You gonna make a note?"

"Yeah." I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note to Devin. It said.

Dear Devin,
My mom and I are leaving Scranton. I am very sorry for leaving you like this. You're friends with Chris and Ricky, which I do not like either or them. I will always love you. But this is goodbye. I am starting a new life with Aubree, Jayden, Ash, and Austin. This life isn't working for me, and I hope you understand.

Yours truly,
Angel.

P.S: Since I am leaving I am leaving the engagement ring. I'm going to keep the necklace, so I will always have a part of you. I love you. Goodbye Devin.

"All done." I said. I put the ring on the paper with the pen. I'm sure they'll find it here. The rest of New Years Day has already left for Cali.

"Okay. Well, let's go." I grabbed Aubree and Austin grabbed Jayden. Ash got her bags and we all got in 2 seperate cars and headed towards Cali. Austin and I, and the kids drove in his car, while Ash drove in her car with her dogs and Blake.

xx

It was a long way to California. The kids were pretty tired, so they slept for the most part. I had to sit in the back for most of the way.

We soon got to Austin's house, and decided that we were gonna stay there until Ash could get her own place once again.

We knew that we were going to have to change our numbers so nobody from the past could get in touch with us, which mainly means Motionless In White.

Do I feel bad for leaving? No.

Do I want to go back? No.

I want to start a new life with my family and leave it that way.

Austin wants me to sleep in his room. The babies will have their own room. So will Ash and Blake. I unpacked the kids stuff and let them sleep. I went to Austin's room and started unpacking myself.

Suddenly his arms were wrapped around my waist. "Hey beautiful." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey yourself." I said.

"You ready for this new life?"

"I guess. I'm just glad I got my babies."

"I know. At least they'll have a stable home now. And at least you're with me."

"Yeah." I didn't think that it would end up this way.

Starting my life with my kids and Ash and Blake with Ausin in California. I thought that I would be with Ricky. I guess some things just turn out differently that what you would expect. I mean, I guess this is alright. At least I'll be happy.

Maybe this will be my forever.