Chapter 4

~Angel's POV~

Amy was in the living room watching TV. I joined her, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Oh my god, Amy she's here!" I smiled and hopped up running towards the door, with Amy right behind me. I opened it and saw Ashley, and Ricky. 

"Hey!" I looked down at her outfit. "I love your outfit, Ash."

"As do I." She laughed, pulling me into a hug. Then Ricky did the same.

"Hey, Angel." He smiled at me. Amy saw that me and Ashley were wearing the same outfit.

"Did you guys plan this?" Amy asked, holding her hands together.

Ashley spoke up. "No." Ash replied, "I'm Ashley by the way." She took her hand out and shook Amy's hand.

"Well, come on in." Amy offered, so Ash and Ricky came in and sat on the beige couch.

"Was last night you guys' last day of tour?" I asked sitting in the middle of Ash and Ricky.

"Yes." She paused, slightly feeling uncomfortable. "Hey, wanna show me your room?" She asked, I nodded my head yes and guided them both up to my room. They saw my New Years Day and Motionless In White posters and both smiled.

"Well this is it." Ash nodded, not stepping out of my doorway.

"Hey, I  need to talk to Amy. You two stay here, okay?" Ashley said looking at me and Ricky.

"Okay." We agreed.  She then walked out leaving us here. I layed down on the floor and looked at the ceiling. Ricky layed down next to me but wouldn't stop looking at me. 

Again

"I wonder what they're talking about." I asked looking at him like he was me.

"Yeah." He paused. "I wonder." He was smiling.

"Do you know something i don't?" I asked, him smiling once more.

"You'll see." He replied, winking. 

I heard Amy and Ashley calling. "Hey, can you guys come down?" We both got up and ran down the hall to see what they wanted.

"What's up?" I asked as they both had grins on their faces.

"Come sit." Ashley said patting on the counter. So I did as told and i jumped up onto the counter, on my normal spot.

"So, we have something to ask you." Amy said, I looked at her and Ash.

"Yeah?" Amy looked at Ash, and Ash nodded.

"So, Angel, I have a very important question to ask you."

"Okay." I replied, lifting my right eyebrow.  

"So, considering that you keep switching out foster homes, I was wondering how you would feel, if I... adopted you?" Oh my god does the Ash Costello want to adopt me?

"Yes, Yes, Yes! A million times yes!" I jumped off the counter and hugged Ashley. "Thank you so much!"

"I figured you'd be happy living with the person you know most about." Amy said. I went over to her and hugged her.

"Thank you, Amy."

"You're so welcome Angel." I looked up and saw Ricky. I ran over to him and hugged him. I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around him.

"And thank you,  Ricky."

"Yep." He replied, smiling. "Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other now."