Chapter 61

pic// maci & her belly

"Suprise!" Maci said smiling, holding her hands over her belly.

"Suprise indeed." I said. "Hey Jayy." I picked him up out of Rickys arms and twirled him around. He laughed and smiled.

We all walked inside and I sat him down with the toys that were chilling near the coffee table. I smiled when he picked up Woody.

"Do you guys want anything to drink? Snack on?"

"I'll take a water." Maci said smiling. I nodded, then looked towards Ricky. He shook his head no.

"Alright." I went towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water and a Coke, because it's Ricky, so we know he'll like it. I also grabbed some Grapes and walked back towards the living room, seeing Ricky slightly rubbing Aubrees back.

I set down the food and drinks and smiled.

"I didn't ask for anything,"

"I know. But I know you like it." I smiled. He took a sip and laughed. "Thanks." He said.

"So, when'd all this happen." I said pointing towards the baby bump.

"Well, we were gonna tell you sooner-" Ricky started, but got cut off by Maci.

"But with the whole Aden and Dean thing we didn't want to make anything too big at the moment." I looked at her deeply, telling something was wrong.

"Okay, I mean I'm not dating you so it doesn't bother me. But uh, about Aden and Dean." I started off.

"Yes?" I was going to tell him, but he seemed happy with Maci. And I didn't want to pester him.

"They.." I gave up. "The doctors said it'll be longer than expected for the results."

"Oh, is that why you called us over?"

"Uh.. yeah."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey, Maci how far along are you exactly?"

"7 months."

"Well that's a big belly for seven months." She laughed.

"Yeah, well she's a grower."

"She?"

"Yeah. It's a girl. Her names gonna be Jayde." I smiled.

"Cute name. Well hey, I don't want to inconvience you anymore and I need to make dinner."

"Oh yeah, no problem."

"Can I keep Jayden for tonight?" Ricky looked at me and a concerned smile.

"Of course."

"Thankyou." He smiled again and linked hands with Maci. They both walked out and left Jayden with me. Once they left, I fell to the floor and.. well practically blew up.

I heard running, I felt hands on my shoulders and back, comforting me. "I heard everything." Ash said. "I'm sorry."

"He's gonna have five kids. I-"

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"I didn't want to upset him."

"He's gonna be more upset knowing you hid this from him."

"I know, I.. I know." I started crying even more.

"Want me to call somebody?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the couch. I played Rocky Horror once more, laying Aubrees head on my lap. "I'll take her." Ash said grabbing Aubree and Jayden and taking them to their rooms.

Well you got caught with a flat

Well how 'bout that

Well babies don't you panic

By the light of the night

It'll all seem alright

I'll get you a Satanic mechanic

I'm just a sweet transvestite

From Transexual, Transylvania

I quietly sang along, slowly falling asleep. I heard more footsteps, thinking it was Ash again. Until I felt manly arms wrap around me. I slightly opened my eyes to see who it was.

Christofer.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, you can go to sleep now." I laughed.

"I don't think that this couch is big enough for the both of us."

"It's okay. We'll make it work." I nodded and continued to watch Rocky Horror.

"What about dinner?"

"I got it!" I heard Ash yell. I nodded again and continued with Rocky Horror.

"I'm uncomfortable." I said laughing.

"Here." He picked me up and layed me on top of him.

"Boy I'm too heavy to be laying on you."

"You're like 9 pounds shut up."

"I'm 125 thankyou very much."

"Shut up. Now lay your head down."

I did as he said to do and waited for dinner.

**

"Dinners done!" I quickly hopped up and ran towards the kitchen. I made myself a drink and asked Chris what he wanted.

"Oh I don't wanna intrude."

"Shut up Chris. What do you want."

"Coke." I made 3 cokes and set out three plates with all the utensils.

"What did you make?"

"Chicken Pot Pie."

"Seriously!" I yelled. "That's my favorite dish!"

"I know. You were upset and I wanted to make you feel better."

"Thankyou mom." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled. We all dug in and started eating.

xx

After dinner, I heard crying. I started to get up, when Ash stopped me. "I got it." She said running up to the one crying.

"So. We still on for tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

"Good." I smiled again. "What?"

"You're just adorable."

"How so?"

I put my hands up and did air quotes. "Good." He laughed and shook his head.

"Can I try something?"

"Yeah. Sure. I guess." I lightly smiled. I saw him leaning in. I opened my eyes a little bigger, not knowing what do to. Do I kiss him? Do I not? What do I do? "Don't move." I've seen this before!

He's pulling a Twilight.

I finally felt his lips touch mine. He pulled away. But put his hands on my face and pulled me in once more. I freaked out, but then I kissed him back. I felt him smile. He deepened the kiss, but didn't put the tongue in, because ew.

"Hey Ang, I uh, oh." Ash said cutting off. I quickly pulled away from Chris.

"I've got band practice." Chris said smiling.

"I'll walk you out." I said getting up. Ash smirked and laughed. I eyed her and walked outside with Chris. When I got out I looked at the door and closed it. "So I'll see you tomo-" He pressed his lips to mine once more and pushed me up against the door.

"I'll see you at seven." He whispered.

"See you at seven." And with that, he walked away. I walked back in the house, smiling. Happier than ever.