Chapter 58

guess what I did guys! I fractured my ankle yesterday ! -.-
I'm literally the stupidest, most clumsiest person on this planet.

really short update

ASH

I layed down in Angels bed, crying. I for sure thought that Coraline was Nikki's. Guess not.

Angel is watching Coraline. Aden and Dean are still sleeping. Although, a thought ran through my mind. She never got a DNA test to see if Aden and Dean were actually Fronz's. Hmph.

I scurried down the stairs and ran to Angel. "Have you ever got the DNA test?"

"No, I honestly just figured."

"I think you should check."

"Why?"

"Because I thought that Cor was Nikki's. And I was wrong. So, your assumption might be wrong."

"True. I'll call him and we'll do it tomorrow. Sound like a deal?" I nodded and walked back upstairs to lye there in my pain.

RICKY

"Jayden! Stop touching that, you're gonna hurt yourself!" I yelled to Jayden. He's been acting out a lot lately, and I don't know why. Maybe I should take him to visit his mom. Yeah. I should.

Speaking of her, I got a text.

Angel: We're taking Aden and Dean to get a DNA test to see if it's Fronz' or yours. You can come if you want.

I shook my head and set my phone down. Why would she cheat on me? When have I ever done anything wrong? 

Okay, the thing with Jessica was fake. She really did try to kill Angel. So I technically haven't done anything wrong.

So why would she?