Chapter 51

~Angel

Today is the day that Ricky is taking me to court for custody of the kids.

Hopefully, they don't let him take them. Don't get me wrong, he's a great father. But imma miss my children.

It's been 2 months.

Kellin and Kate got divorced. Kellin gets Copeland every weekend. Cope plays with Aubree a lot.

Aden and Dean are crawling. Jayden is playing with Kellin a lot. Then again, he is the man of the house. Blake is moved in with Alex.

Ash and Nikki have a house next to us. Chris moved out, but is helping paying the bills since I'm not working at the hair salon anymore.

Kellins great though. He's going to court with me. All the kids are staying at moms.

"Time to go." Kellin said picking Jayden, and Dean up.

"Alright." I said sighing. I picked Aden up and held Aubrees hand with my free hand. We walked over to Moms and dropped them off.

"Bye buggy." I said to Jayden.

"Bye bye mama." He kissed me and ran over to Ash. "Mimi!!!"

"Later, love-bug." I said to Aub.

"Bye mommy." She kissed me and ran to Nikki.

Then I layed Dean and Aden in the baby bed so they could nap.

After that, we all shared hugs and left to court.

**

"Alright, I hereby state that Jayden Michael Costello-Olson, now lives with Ricky Olson. Aubree Michelle Costello-Olson will continue to live with Angel Costello. Case closed." The judge spoke. I broke down crying and held Kellin.

"Hey, it's alright. You'll still get to see him."

"Yeah, every weekend. That's not enough time with him!" I said falling to the ground.

"Babe, c'mon. Let's go to the car. The sooner we leave, the sooner you get to spend more time with Jayden before Rick takes him."

xx

"I'm gonna miss him so much, Kellin."

"I know, hun."

"It's not fair. Why does he get a kid when he's a kid himself? I don't want him having other women around him. I'm his only mother."

"Well how do you think Katelynn feels when Cope comes over here? She doesn't really like it but she's not gonna stop it if it's what makes me happy. But no, you're not Copes mother, and Kate knows that."

"I just dont wanna loose time with him, Kell."

"It'll be alright. You still got Aubree, Aden, and Dean."

"Not so much of the boys. Fronz takes them whenever he can."

"But Aubree."

"At least I'll still have her."

"Good. Now, I'll go pack his stuff. You stay with him, alright?" He pecked me lips and got up off the floor and made his way towards the stairs.

"Jayden, I gotta tell you something."

He plopped down in front of me and leaned in. "You're moving in with daddy. Mommys staying here. I still get to see you every single weekend though, alright?" A tear went down my cheek and he put his little hand on it. "I love you, ya little booger."

"I luh you mommy."

No later than that, Ricky came and picked him up with all of his stuff. We made an agreement that at 2 PM on Fridays Ricky would drop him off, and at 5 PM on Sunday, I drop him off at Ricks.

This really sucks booty. I'm gonna miss my oldest son.