Chapter 29

A/N: Happy turkey day guys! Enjoy this chapter!

~Austin Carlile

"Angel! How have you been?" I asked Angel as she answered the door seeing that she was as big as a balloon.

"Austin! I've been good. How about you?"

"Great! I just got off tour and had to come see you!"

"That's great! Well come on in! It's freezing out there!" I nodded and walked inside. I gave her a long bear hug. She was so sweet and so nice. Angel and I got along so well.

"So, I see you're pregnant." I said laughing. She giggled and nodded.

"Yeah."

"What gender?"

"Boy and girl."

"Dang, twins?"

"Yeah."

"How far along are you?" I asked. A guy with dreads gave me a nasty look then turned back to the tv. Blake waved while his friend fangirled.

"6 months."

"Hm. I'm taking it Ricky is the father?" She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Sadly, yes."

"Ah."

"Well come on, let's sit down. My feet are killing me. Uh, guys Austin and I are gonna sit at the kitchen table."

"Okay." They said.

"So, where's your mom?"

"Recording."

"And Chris?"

"Recording."

"Sounds amazing."

"Yeah."

"So what happened with you and Ricky?"

"He cheated."

"So what, you're like single now?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope. Devin took my up right then and there."

"Oh." She nodded. There was a look of pain in her eyes. "What is it?" I asked. She grasped ahold to her side and started panicking.

~Angel

"What is it?" I grasped my side and panicked. I've never had pain like this. The babies.

Something's wrong.

Something's definatly wrong.

I started breathing heavier, and heavier, and heavier. I felt one baby kick me in the ribs. I gasped for air once more. "Guys we have to get her to the hospital!" Austin yelled. Blake got up and ran to me holding my side and Austin on the other. Alex was following Blake with Davey calling Ash. We got to Austins car. I was put in the back seat with Blake and Alex with Austin driving and Davey in the passenger seat. I felt a tear come down my face.

Something's wrong.

I felt multiple feelings, and so many thoughts going through my brain.

What has happened?

Am I loosing my babies?

I can't. I won't let that happen.

These kids are my life and I haven't even so much looked at them yet, let alone spoke to them.

"Somebody call Devin!" Blake took out his phone and called him up. I sat there panting with Alex stroking my hair.

"It's gonna be okay." She tried to assure me. I yelled grabbing my stomach.