Chapter 22

~Angel

"We're having twins."

"Oh my god!" Blake yelled. "What gender?"

"Boy and girl."

"Well shit." Ashley said smiling. "Congrats baby." She walked over to me and kissed my head.

"Yeah." We all went to Golden Corral to celebrate the pregnancy. A bunch of fans kept coming by.

"OH MY GOD RICKY IS THAT AND ANGEL?!" A girl with brown hair and blonde tips asked. Ricky put his arm around me.

"Sure is."

"I'm Alexandra! You guys are so adorable! Did you guys find out the gender of the baby yet?!" Alexandra asked.

"Yes. We're having a boy."

"And a girl!" Ricky added. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"TWINS?!"

"Yeah."

"Can I have your number?" She asked.

"Sure." I said. "Just keep it to yourself." I gave her my number and watched her giddy back to her mom. I laughed as we continued to eat. Blake giggled and went back to eating his pancakes. Lord that man can't stop eating pancakes.

xx

We went back home and chilled out the house. "Hey Ash?" I asked. She looked over to me.

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the Slipknot concert tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure. Who all?"

"Can it just be me and Blake?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well me and him just haven't really had time to ourselves."

"Oh. Hey is that the best idea with the baby though?"

"Yes Ash. We can get them backstage passes so nobody will hurt the baby."

"Alright. As long as the baby is gonna be okay."

"Babies." I corrected.

"Babies." Ash said. "Alright go tell Blake and get ready."

"Thanks!" I ran up to my room and slammed the door and looked at Blake. He was drawing.

"Blake!" I yelled. He was listening to Lunchbox by Marilyn Manson.

"Ahh! What?" He asked startled.

"We're going to a Slipknot concert tonight! Get ready!"

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yes! Get ready!" We took showers and got dressed. We both wore slipknot shirts. I wore black leggings, and Doc Martins.

He wore skinny jeans and vans. I had my hair in a messy bun while he straitened his. I put on makeup and walked down the stairs.

"Ash?" I asked seeing she was on her computer.

"Yeah?"

"Can I dye my hair?"

"Sure. What color?"

"They way Alexandra's was. Brown with blonde tips."

"Alright. Wait for Blake then we'll go get that done." She said smiling.

"Okay!" I sat down next to her while Ricky rubbed my belly. Once he came down fully dressed with a slipknot beanie. We left. "By the way Blake, we're going to get our hair done?"