Chapter 19

~Angel

I woke up with bright lights. Looked like I was in a hospital, again.

I thought back to what happened yesterday. I fell woozy. I looked around the room, and nobody was in there. Was I left behind? I started freaking out. The beeping was going faster, then doctors flew in. I started breathing faster.

"Mom!" I cried out. I started yelling wanting my mom. The doctors held me down because I threw punched at them.

"Angel, calm down!" A doctor yelled.

"Bring me my mom!!" 1 doctor left, hopefully to get Ash. A couple seconds later Ash was in the door and on my bed, holding onto me.

~Ash

I looked in the hallway and saw doctors flying into a room. I haven't gotten to see Angel yet, which worries me. They said id be able to see her, but they never let me. After that a doctor ran out the door.

"Miss Costello!" She yelled. My heart started pounding.

"Yes?!"

"Your daughter needs you." I ran back to the room and sat on the bed, holding my girl. She was crying, shaking.

"I- I thought you left me."

"Oh baby girl, I would never leave you."

"I- where's dad? Where's Blake?"

"They left last night. I said I had to stay. For you."

"Oh.. Where's- um, Ricky?"

"He's still in the waiting room. He was too stubborn to leave."

"Oh.. Okay."

"Wanna see him?"

"Not at the moment.. Can I leave?"

"Sure. Here's your clothes."

~Angel

She handed me a pair of clothes and I got up and changed. I honestly don't know if the doctors will want me to go after the show I just put on. I walked out of the bathroom. Ash and I walked to the front.

"I'm gonna go sign you out. Ricky's over there." I nodded and sat down. Ricky saw me and ran over to me. I got up and looked at him.

"I- I thought I was gonna lose you." He said. . "Even though you're mad at me, I couldn't stand the thought of losing you."

"We'll talk later."

"Angel, I-"

"Ricky. Later." He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. His hug got tighter, then I felt tears on my shoulder. I rubbed my hand on his back and soothed him. I had a pain in my leg. I looked down and saw a bandage from where I cut.

"Alright, we're good to go." Ash said pulling me away from Ricky. We all walked back to Ash's car, I got in the back, and Ricky did as well. I sat on the left, he sat on the right. It was quiet. I knew they had to perform today, which was okay. I didn't mind being by myself.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Did the doctor tell you.. anything."

"About you being pregnant?" I saw Ricky look at me and lifted his eyebrow.

"Yea."

"Yes."

"Well is he okay?!"

"It's fine honey."

"Did you say he?" Ricky asked. I nodded. He smiled and turned back to look out the window.